Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Twiddy posted:

Bated. Breath.

What, did you think it was baited? Bated is the correct spelling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the logical conclusion of monster girl stuff is always vore.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
There are plenty of pervert artists making comics outside of japan, they just don't have mainstream success.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

DrSunshine posted:

PSI Kusuou Saiki just had a million bazillion chapters updated, go read it all!!

It will always cheese me off how his hair is actually apparently pink, but is inked black in the comic. I can't see the pink!

Oh and Demi-chan this time is a cute boy!

I don't think there are any new chapters, though? Just new versions of the first 30 chapters which were already translated.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
The concept of impregnation via stationary totally sounds like something he would do, but he would be way more blatant about it.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i love how incredibly mean the jokes are in that manga

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the princess is the most terrifying monster of all

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
can no one stop her reign of terror? hero party, please hurry!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the priest can only rez people if he knows they are dead. the princess is history's greatest monster.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
oh no this girl really likes having sex and that bores me, said the least relatable heterosexual male character ever written

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
drat you, part-timer!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
dang, bird rider delivery is super cool.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
let maomao eat the poison.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think my favorite bit from sleepy princess was when the demons decided to make a giant terror robot, they automatically modeled it after the princess. no one ever mentions this fact.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'm starting to think that this entire plan isn't very sound.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i don't like that jerk cat

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i tend to forget that +tic nee-san exists, but now there are some new chapters. https://mangadex.org/chapter/673582/1

the first one is a real doozy.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he's doing a eunuch's job in a place where only eunuchs are allowed.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
belly buttons is a thunder god. kappas are all about that anus ball.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the demon king should just adopt that idiot princess already.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he's so cute!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i will never get tired of that guy being a great father in mundane ways.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the manga only has one joke but it is a really good joke

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i really like how that's the only way he can fit into a car.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it has two. heartwarming torture and the gap between the hell lord's appearance and how wonderful a boss, husband and father he is.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it uses a different joke but this one was also a good joke.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the anime was even worse, because they changed the simple, stylish designs by adding cheap looking action figure accessories to everyone. also there was an extended ga rei zero cameo in the first episode for some reason.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
well yeah, one side has a teenage girl spend her entire life on war. the other is impossibly kind at all times.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it seems pretty clear that the humans are the aggressors because the hell lord would never do anything wrong.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

poo poo, i'm crazy jealous of that fictional character

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

sinky posted:

I wonder if the bad guy is also a human and recognizes her

There's also this one about a 30~ retired magical girl who is married and returns to active duty
My Wife Could Be A Magical Girl

that one is super weird because it makes it seem like fandom and loving your wife are equally important. it's to the extent that most of the manga is comprised of strange conversations that treat the wife and her magical girl persona as two different people.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i hate the human kingdom so much for forcing that precious man to go to war.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the princess met a demon she had cut in half once (he was fine)

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
there were also a couple of abortive rescue attempts. despite how lovely the demons are, the humans are definitely taking it seriously.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i like the flying witch vibe where witches are mostly cool, interesting people i'd like to meet. it's a lot less exaggerated than most stories with a worldwide witch population.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
my favorite joke was during the zombie apocalypse. gori was oblivious to a helicopter co-pilot turning into a zombie, as usual. but then for the rest of the arc that zombie was part of the group, completely unmentioned.