Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

My favorite manga of this kind is Hirameki Hatsume-chan in which a girl named Hatsume lives with her parents and can invent basically everything but is extremely innocent and has no common sense. Full of japanese puns and general goofiness.

Second favorite not mentioned in the thread yet is Tonari no Nanige-san, which is about a possibly supernatural being that appears whenever you have a mundane problem, like your pencil broke, and fixes it. It's very... unique.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

DrSunshine posted:

Dead Dead Demon's DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Guys, I'm not entirely convinced that the humans are entirely in the right here...!

There's someone in the comments legitimately arguing that humans are entirely in the right here :psyduck:

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

DrSunshine posted:

That is a really funny face.

Goodnight Demon Princess! Wait, I think this goes in the "generic fantasy meets real life" thread. Oh well, it's my thread I can do what I want!

This is a seriously great manga. I love how all the characters are likable, down to the generic enemies.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

New chapter of that manga with the silly pretend-swear name

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

New bird cafe

It's both a rather lengthy and adorable chapter :3:

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

JosephWongKS posted:

New Chio-chan - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Chio-chan-no-Tsuugakuro/Vol-004-Ch-017--Chio-Fisher?id=344130

In which Chio and Manana are great friends to each other. :3:

What a great panel

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

New (and sad) Mill!

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Mill/Vol-006-Ch-041--Mill?id=357902

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

New Sleepy Princess

She's gonna end up customizing the whole castle before long.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Mill seems to be building up to its finish rather quickly.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Captain Invictus posted:

I dunno what thread this would best go in, but the vrmmo old guy manga updated after a few months downtime.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Toaru-Ossan-no-VRMMO-Katsudouki

I like the parts around him crafting stuff and trying to hide who he is from people who saw videos of him on not-youtube

More like not-nicovideo, but yeah, this is a really fun manga. It's definitely the most realistic MMO manga I've ever seen. Hadn't seen it before this, so thanks for the link!

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Huzzah! posted:

A new manga, Nicolas leisurly demon world travelogue looks interesting. Only two chapters out so far.

Its got some nice art and the story seems good.

Also Nicolas is cute.

This is seriously good so far. It's got a really unique art style too.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

It hasn't been posted here in a while, but Mill, the manga about the ghost cat grandma finished just recently.

It ends with the guy marrying the cat

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

That art style is really reminding me of Webrunner's style, the guy who made that Adventurers webcomic. It's kinda eerie.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

New Sleepy Princess

So ruthless!

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

New Sanova Botch!

This manga is so good all the time

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

havenwaters posted:

Yeah. There's a lot. But first, Mana

I almost feel like this is a twist coming up, where the makeup in question is just the dark shadows on her face, and Mana was never the super popular kid, but instead kind of an outcast, and the blonde version is the part that she's been deluded about? Oooor I could be totally off and be not even close and this is just supposed to be her all made up to be a ghost :v:

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Plutonis posted:

Sheriff Evans is soooooo good. Anyone reading it as well?

I'm reading it too, and it is extremely good. Honestly, it's the only romance manga I've read where I'm extremely into the main pair getting together :allears:

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

New sleepy princess

Turns out they like the princess after all.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Huzzah! posted:

new sleepy princess

In an amazing twist, the kidnapped princess is.....Double Kidnapped!

I love how the other characters have gradually gone from treating her as a prisoner to being scared of her to starting to root for her, it's amazing. :allears:

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

New Sanova Bocchi

In which she attempts to defuse a bomb

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

DrSunshine posted:

Sanova, Seki-Kun, and Sakamoto -- who would win?

Nanige-san would stop the fight before it even started :colbert:

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

New sleepy princess

Finally, the daring rescue scene.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

New Ayakashiko

It's cute, as usual.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Strange mini-episode of sleepy princess

Also a new chapter of everyone's favorite rich lady in which she goes to an arcade

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Does anyone have any alternate links for those? Beartato never lets me read their manga

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

New non-rich bocchi

the value of teamwork is in full force in this chapter

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Another new Senryu Girl

Kino is Good.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Mentat Radnor posted:

It's also on mangadex.

Linking to kissmanga is just as bad manners as linking to mangafox and all of the manga**** clones IMO. "But Mentat Radnor, being able to scroll through the whole chapter instead of clicking to flip pages is totally worth visiting a wretched hive of malware ads, popups, and page redirects!"

Nah.

Use an adblocker you weirdo

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

New Ayakashiko

Cats!

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Hitoribocchi finally updated again and she makes a new friend!!

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

I've been reading While Killing Slimes for 300 years I became Max Level Unkowingly which, despite being an Isekai, has a protagonist that's doing her best to just live a peaceful life and so far it's turning out super slice-of-life with just extremely short battle scenes, so I feel it would fit in this thread.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Huzzah! posted:

new Sleepy Princess
Giant! Giant! Giant! Become unstoppable!

I like how close she is to the demons these days that she actively seeks out their company :3:

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Nicola no Oyururi Makai Kikou which got posted an extremely long time ago finally got a new chapter translated.

It is cute and good.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Yeah, kissmanga no longer lets me visit since I have an ad blocker.
Which is all the same to me.

If you use unlock origin, just manually refresh your filters in settings, they rolled out a fix for this.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

New cute max level witch chapter where we learn that if you kill lots of slimes cute children will appear.

Considering this manga's style so far, I suspect this danger will resolve itself and we'll have new friends at the end of next chapter.

Gloomy Rube fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Apr 28, 2018

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

narm00 posted:

New Sleepy Princess, in which the princess wants her cuddly seal back.

This is exceedingly good, as usual. :3:

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

I Became MAX level had a new update, and it's a very good solution to the problem from last issue. The characters in this are super precious.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

I'm really glad to hear that the light novel never goes off the deep end like some do, then, from the sound of what you're saying.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Onean posted:

Also, new Ayakshi Ko, in which, well, :gbsmith:

Super romantic. :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Been reading Yotsukoto which is a story about two women going around and doing magic. If it keeps going the way it seems to be, it'll fit in this thread nicely (The only 'combat' we've seen is handled in a single page), and the main character is very good.