Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

Well, thanks to the OP, I'm now stuck rereading the entirety of Angel Densetsu. It's so good!

I only wish we got to see more of Kitano's family, because they're a real highlight whenever they show up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

It really, really is. All the characters are so great I have trouble naming a favorite, although it might be the blonde kids collectively.

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

DrSunshine posted:

Takeo-chan Bukkairoku - Anything where we get to see more of evil wigglymouth girl is a good chapter to me.

I feel like this is very, very slowly becoming an action series

Which I wouldn't begrudge at all tbh, I've loved it when that has happened in the past to some other series (except Reborn. we don't talk about Reborn)

I think the gradual progression to more action might be so slow that we actually only get one proper action scene, and it's the climax. I really hope that's the pacing it sticks with actually.

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

I can't wait for demon castle sleepytimes to stealthily creep towards being an action series, culminating in a whole chapter battle between the princess and hero.

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

Speaking of poo poo getting real, Takeo-Chan is getting very real very suddenly.

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

Angel Densetsu (which I'd vaguely classify as material for this thread) popped into my head for some reason, and next thing I know, I was rereading it in its entirety. I just finished doing that, and wow. It's so good. It's so good! I completely forgot how good it was but it's so so good! It might literally be my favourite Manga ever. Certainly among the only ones I've ever reread along with FMA and Dragon Ball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

Elysiume posted:

I adblocked the comments section on kissmanga because it was right below the chapters so I kept accidentally reading awful comments. On mangadex, at least, I have nobody but myself to blame if I read comments.
You have to actively click "load comments" for them to show up on kissmanga now, i think they also understood what their comment sections are like.