Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Hm, seems that Helvetica Scans have started translating the Mousou Telepathy guy's older webcomic, My Alien Days, a 4-Koma bout a cute alien transfer student.

It's currently at 1264 pages so there's a fair bit of content to translate. (I also ended up getting spoiled on MT looking this up which sucks)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Well, if this is seriously the first time she's ever doubted her own mind reading abilities, then it's likely she's never tested them before and doesn't even know where to start.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Yo, I'm making a thread for Mousou Telepathy, suggest a thread title please cause I suck at puns.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Tarezax posted:

Mousou Telepathy: Insufficient Mana

The OP's still poo poo though, this was a ploy to buy time, why do you need to ruin everything

EDIT it's up

SatansBestBuddy fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Sep 3, 2017

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Onean posted:

New Sleepy Princess, with a glimpse at what a mature Princess could possibly act like.

oh my god they're so terrified of her every action at this point, she's pure evil in their eyes

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I need more sleepy princess in casual clothes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Huzzah! posted:

New Sleepy Princess
what if the Princess just left, decided to go to the human world?

so if the princess knows the monsters are decent people, why does she still kill them when it's convenient for her? :thunk: