Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A jargogle
Feb 22, 2011

Artificer posted:

It's a free account right? No strings attached?

It's always refused to allow me to log in to any account I create, no matter what web browser I use ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A jargogle
Feb 22, 2011
I am puzzled by the end of Melancholia. If the cat at the end is the one at the start, and the girl who tries to save the cat is the same as the one who tries to end the world, why is the world ending at the start of Melancholia?

A jargogle
Feb 22, 2011
I have to appreciate the fact that the theme of cycles which nevertheless come to an end even extends to the reader's experience of combing through it. Coils within coils.

A jargogle fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Apr 10, 2019

A jargogle
Feb 22, 2011

Brought To You By posted:

So BIBLIOMANIA's last two updates made me realize the following things. Book Satan here was late to the apocalypse, and he's not the head bitch on this planet either. Almost makes me feel bad for him that he's facing his mother down with no hope of victory on a dead earth :confuoot: This is a weird party.

Yeah I have no idea where this story is going but i'm enjoying the ride I think? It's certainly visually lavish

A jargogle
Feb 22, 2011

Nemo2342 posted:

God I love this series; it never fails to crack me up.

Geh he he he

A jargogle
Feb 22, 2011
^Glad to catch up with that one, still really good

A jargogle
Feb 22, 2011
I really thought I'd be bored of that manga by now

A jargogle
Feb 22, 2011
I don't think most people would but damaged, lonely people tend to make good protagonists

A jargogle
Feb 22, 2011

HenryEx posted:

The joke isn't that good, but its execution is, and mixes it up and varies it enough that it doesn't become stale (yet).

edit: i might sound a bit down on it, but i'm pretty sure it's the funniest manga i've read this year

Gori-sen manages to parody soo many tropes using only a handful of vehicles. Its excellent.

A jargogle
Feb 22, 2011
Shimeji simulation is starting to give me anxious feelings. I am waiting for the other shoe to drop.

and then I finished reading the chapter and that certainly seems like a shoe

A jargogle
Feb 22, 2011

Huzzah! posted:

A very nice new christmas episode of Useless Ponko

:sassargh:

So there's a 1% chance!

A jargogle
Feb 22, 2011
This evokes dread.

A jargogle
Feb 22, 2011
Holy moly I think I fell off that one years ago when there were like 20 chapters out.

A jargogle
Feb 22, 2011
Literature.

A jargogle
Feb 22, 2011
Fish sauce in your scrambled eggs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A jargogle
Feb 22, 2011
I could read flying witch forever