Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VibrantPareidolia
Oct 12, 2012

Slime posted:

I love how the Demon King is straight up helping the heroes by putting things they need where they'll find them. I bet he makes sure to ramp up how powerful the minions he puts in their way too, so they get a challenge without it being insurmountable.

It's so great, he's just trying to be a good DM and the princess is unknowingly messing up his carefully planned out campaign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VibrantPareidolia
Oct 12, 2012
I love when she's drawn like this:

lil sleepy gremlin

VibrantPareidolia
Oct 12, 2012

DrSunshine posted:

That is really sad. The manga always had that kind of sad wistful feeling to it, but these moments always brightened up at some point. I think everyone's going to be fine. :unsmith:

Dead Dededededde. Seems like this is about to wrap up in a few more chapters? Maybe?? He seems to have gotten his ~resolve~ together.

WHAT IS WITH THE ALIENS?!! WHY ARE THEY HUMANS?!

Maybe WE were the aliens all along... makes u think

Naah, but really tho, it's super freaky how realistic the faces are compared to how the characters are normally drawn... And it's cool that now there's sort of a plan to save everyone, but with the general tone of this series, it feels a bit off to have a big heroic thing like that happening.

VibrantPareidolia
Oct 12, 2012

Pavlov posted:

What if they have a gluten allergy?

You can get buckwheat crepes! People mostly put savoury fillings in em but I've made buckwheat pancakes and waffles and they're good with sweet things too

VibrantPareidolia
Oct 12, 2012

Red Minjo posted:

There's literally zero chance everything was just a delusion, considering what she's already done. I'd bet that she just can't see images as well as she thought she could. Like, probably she gets the "idea" of an image but her own brain fills in what that would look like.

like: image of "Mana but her hair is a croissant" is perfect, image of "the boy my daughter is getting close to" becomes Toda, image of "my girlfriend" that Nakano's never met comes out wrong.

There was also the time where her mom wanted a particular 'sandwich' as a school trip souvenir and Aya saw it as a bread and fillings sort, but it was actually a kind of cookie?

VibrantPareidolia
Oct 12, 2012

Huzzah! posted:

new Senryu Girl
Four balls and a stick on the edge of a table...

edit: tiny prez

This chapter had such an alarming title, but it was cute in the end :3:

Also, I think in French, the moment of falling in love is described as 'a flash of lightning', or something similar. I dunno if it was the author's intention, but I thought it was cool.

VibrantPareidolia
Oct 12, 2012
Rereading some past Demon mom chapters and a bunch of pages sure hit harder now

You gotta feel bad for Zeke though, dude spends years as a test subject slash hitman, finally breaks free and gets to have a life outside of being a tool to the government.... and in the end he's right back where he started :(

VibrantPareidolia
Oct 12, 2012
It's super sweet that Lorem finally gets to talk to Zeke after so long but a part of me is worried if they end up meeting again in person and Gospel calls him daddy in front of other people :ohdear:

VibrantPareidolia
Oct 12, 2012
New Sleepy Princess!
https://mangadex.org/chapter/1097209

Princess gives off the impression that she kinda just bumbles into everything with no clue what effect she has on other people but occasionally she has moments where she's actually pretty perceptive about what's going on

... I'm honestly not sure which one it is this time :raise:

VibrantPareidolia
Oct 12, 2012

... So has Anthony been living in Maryrose's room this whole time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VibrantPareidolia
Oct 12, 2012
I'm curious how the jellyfish are gonna factor into this. Some kind of insulating material?