Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaja Rainbow
Oct 17, 2012

~Adorable horror~

DrSunshine posted:

Okay, I read it, and, uhm, something really rilly weird happens in the last couple of pages. "To protect what is being born between us and the Master..." on that page, she wakes up for some reason all sweaty. And the last one, she's holding her stomach. Is... she pregnant??! Taking the idea of the creative process as a kind of birth a bit literally? :wtc: :confused:

You're reading too much into that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaja Rainbow
Oct 17, 2012

~Adorable horror~

Serious Frolicking posted:

The concept of impregnation via stationary totally sounds like something he would do, but he would be way more blatant about it.

Yeah this. That's part of the reasons I was doubtful of this interpretation. It's the sort of thing he would really run with instead of subtly hinting at.

Kaja Rainbow
Oct 17, 2012

~Adorable horror~
Those colors are a bit jarring, yeah. It's not bad enough to stop me from reading it and indeed what appears to be a lot of other readers, but I can see how someone more sensitive to color schemes could find it unbearable.

Kaja Rainbow
Oct 17, 2012

~Adorable horror~
Here's the Mangadex link for that eldritch horror girl manga. So you don't have to deal with Mangarock.