Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Sleepy Princess is my role model and a good person to look up to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

I posted this in the general daily life thread, but I think this also merits a post here, because there's something ... uncanny about their candidness.

What I really like about this is that usually the joke people use when they are using a children's program host is "the adult hates the kids!" or "the adult can't stop drinking and smoking around the kids!" and here its instead just these dude can't stop bringing his fears and anxieties into his work which just plays funnier and "realer" in a way.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

kidcoelacanth posted:

Violence Action is one of my favorite things running right now.

There is a weird mix of absurdity and like genuine sincere emotional beats that I really really dig.