Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

experienceBeej posted:

I keep thinking that what Nakano's been seeing (in respect to the girlfriends) is the version that the guys have been carrying around in their heads. It's one of those "the person you love always looks different in your mind's eye vs. what they really look like".
to the extent that he gets her hairstyle completely and utterly wrong? Imagination girlfriend has wavy brown hair down to her shoulders, while real girlfriend has chin length straight dark hair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Ah, to be clear, I was talking about Akira's girlfriend, not Toda's ex

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Pavlov posted:

Wait is the blond chick supposed to be the same person as the scruffy girl with the bob cut?
the scruffy bobcut is part of her hospital ghost costume

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

SatansBestBuddy posted:

so if the princess knows the monsters are decent people, why does she still kill them when it's convenient for her? :thunk:
I mean, they come back anyway

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Yeah i dropped off it real quickly

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

there are more chapters here

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

the translator hangs out in the shonen thread if anyone wants to give them feedback btw

edit: the Something Awful shonen thread, to be clear

Nihilarian fucked around with this message at 17:13 on May 12, 2019

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Crasical posted:

I was already enjoying things but the grenade-pin wedding ring entirely sold me on Spy X Family.
it's exactly the kind of stupid i live for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Crasical posted:

Slow Prison Life
Bakarina
Villainous Daughter
Lady Rose

I only had read Bakarina but on thread recommendation, I checked out the others and I'm enjoying all of these. Welcome to the Otomeverse.
crossposting myself from the isekai thread: