Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I never realised Elma had a Sea-Serpent tail thing. It's pretty cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Nate RFB posted:

This seems alright: Kumika no Nikaku

Romance(?)/SOL about an alien learning about Earth food and surprisingly loving it.

This is cute! But I am sad it's only 2 chapters so far.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Mana is very powerful.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I like Mana because she's an extremely good friend who is very insightful and cares a lot about the people close to her.

Also she's a poo poo.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

chumbler posted:

I don't know what any of them see in that boy.

Mana's gotten over him.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Mana is better at reading minds than Nakano.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Ayakashiko got real good somewhere along the line and I can't quite point to when but i'm really loving the series now.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Nakano better speak up next chapter or i'm going to be upset.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Toda occasionally is pretty decent at discerning what Nakano is really thinking and tends to worry about her in a fairly sincere way which isn't just about his crush. Also he's a decent sempai to Shimizu.

He's real boring though and his main characteristics are lame

E: In other Mousou news Mana is going to kill these girls.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

It looks to me like Mana was trying to force Nakano into communicating and expressing what she wants rather than relying on her mind reading to navigate social situations. She did this by ditching her to hang out with people she doesn't even seem to like because it would've been really easy for Nakano to just ask her to stay behind or tell her that she promised she'd help out. But Nakano is so concerned with other people over herself that she just let it happen and then basically does the same thing with Toda 2 chapters later, so now Mana is stuck at Karaoke with some girls who are just talking about how much of an rear end she used to be and badmouthing her best friend.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I thought she was a zombie?

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

DrSunshine posted:

Noo stop triggering me.

Pretty sure he's just an ordinary normal high school boy, this boy named Sasuke.

Not a sentence I say often but Sasuke's a good character.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I know Shinobu chan has only like 10 chapters left to translate but i'm glad that especially in recent chapters there has been actual (if relatively small) romantic progress.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

DrSunshine posted:

Has anyone been following Aharen-san is Unfathomable? It's sort of a lightly surreal, cute story about this tiny, and extremely eccentric girl, and a dude who's her friend. They're both kind of dumb and cute idiots.

By the author of Dansan Joshi!

This is very good. Thanks for linking it.

I wish scaredy-cat friend showed up more though.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Knorth posted:

Are people here reading Witch Hat Atelier? 'Cause you should be

Well I am now. This was very good.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Aharen san is extremely good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013