Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

if you like silly teasing manga like seki-kun and takagi-san and think you can handle a bit more heat, consider checking out Please don't bully me, Nagatoro-san! (the release group you'll prefer is HMS Seira-dan)

chapter 2 is also here and 3 and 4 are out but not typeset by anyone afaik

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Captain Invictus posted:

I saw this pop up and read the first chapter when it was the only one out, it definitely felt like a series that could just cater to a creepy fetish rather than anything amusing or cute like takagi san or such.

i think catering is the wrong word as if it's some sort of specialized interest that only a fetishist could understand or w/e. nagatoro has a lot of amazing faces and a lot of the excitement comes from moments where she's caught off-guard herself. it's still pretty similar from a moe standpoint.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
i only contest the 'weird' part, it's epic and not mutually exclusive from cute

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

DrSunshine posted:

Soul Eater Not!! was pretty moe, but I liked the parts where the more "hardcore" Soul Eater world started to intrude, like where it starts to get more of an overarching story. Also the art was pretty good too.

New RYOKO

:tviv: NOOO NOT THE WHITE RICE!!!

that girl has good eyes so i'm going to read this

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
welcome, Karakai Jozu no Takagi-san

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
it's even worse when you're trying to fight it because when you nod off sitting up the teacher probably sees you making some ridiculous faces