Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

Koboyashi's maid dragon was good until they introduced the evil character with the absurdly huge tits. Like, they're twice the size of her head each, and she looks like a grade schooler in a thong, what the gently caress? It's super creepy.

Anyways there's a new Pet Demon King and it's a doozy. An actually serious chapter for once.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Uchi-no-Maou-Kamimasen-yo/Vol-004-Ch-031--My-Demon-King-is-Mad?id=277064

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

and if you understood, you might also be a disciple of COOL
What

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

Epoxy Bulletin posted:

I'm sorry you had to learn it like this, but.... the guy likes some big ol hokners
Big ol' honkers on 7-year-olds, apparently. That's not where big ol' honkers belong! Big ol' honkers belong on a reasonably-aged woman!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

It's actually about the occupation of Japan after the war, you see.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

Sudden gender bender gag in magic based comedy isn't exactly uncommon in anime.

Thousand-year-old titty demon in a thong showing up in a pervy but relatively tame series though, that's a bit much

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

DrSunshine posted:

I got the sense after reading the first few chapters that it was always a kind of weird sex thing with that one. My conclusions seem to have borne out.

It's pretty mundane and fairly funny for a while until that character shows up. And it's still pretty good aside from her.

The author sucks at anatomy though, holy moly.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Yeah, it's a CK manga. They're all about kinda weird sex things, but they're still cute so
I don't know what that is.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

Did my sweet alien end because it ended, or did it end because the author died?

Edit: oh man I did not expect it to go in that direction but that's great

Is that it then, or how much more is there?

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Aug 6, 2016

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

That's it, no more. He died before this tank was published...

Aw. That's a shame, it was a really good series, too. What did he die from, an aneurysm or something right? What a lovely way to go.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

I do like that she does not understand the concept of human hands, and instead makes balls on the ends of her arms that are covered in tiny tiny little hands. So weird.

And there's a maid dragon anime coming? That's...unexpected. I don't know if it's really suited to be animated.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

Davincie posted:

the authors other series was animated just fine. it will probably be a short just like it

What one, and when?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

new demon mama. I do wish this series was a bit longer per chapter, but it's still cute.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Musuko-ga-Kawaikute-Shikataganai-Mazoku-no-Hahaoya

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

AnonSpore posted:

I'm here to laugh at people who still need translations to read manga

How about you finish translating boys on the run since the guy who was doing it abandoned it

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

It's been like 3 years

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

New flying witch!

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Flying-Witch/Ch-030--Backyard-Magician?id=329139

I am super hype for chinatsu, mischievous magician

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

Cute little thing about a horndog mermaid

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Momoiro-Ningyo

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

I mean it straight up says she turns into a mermaid again when she gets wound up, so even if he did, well, you know how mermaids work, right? Top half of a person, bottom half of a fish.

She also WANTS to do it, not LOVES to do it. Anyways, it's just a silly, amusing little series with no fanservice with a handful of chapters out.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

If she dies I am done with demon mom manga

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

Read ahead, I take it? I'm assuming the same, but you never know.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

Gotcha. Least there's a good amount to go through already if they speed up the scans.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

She is the rokurokubi ended and boy

boy

That was not a good ending, which really sucks, because the rest of the series was so good until these last few chapters

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

perfect. the long, storied legacy of manga and anime wrapping up terribly continues on.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

Vesi posted:

so many Fuukas senselessly lost

I can't remember a series more ruined wholesale than fuuka by a single decision, except maybe usagi drop

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

I just can't get into kotonoba drive like I could with Yokohama shopping trip, it's a shame because that's one of my favorites

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

Aw, what a shame. The author was good at introducing new and interesting characters or expanding on older ones, it didn't have to end so soon.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

It's the OTHER goofy vampire romcom that has the tanning vampire.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

RME posted:

whats the other one

If you're not reading jitsu wa watashi wa/my monster secret you should start

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

Fellis posted:

a Dungeon Meshi anime would mean we aren't in the darkest timeline after all!
Adapted by gonzo

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

Here's a link

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Kanojo-wa-Rokurokubi/Vol-004-Ch-022-001--Omake---Demi-chan-Extra?id=346090

Iz gud

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

new demon mama. it's a cute one.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Musuko-ga-Kawaikute-Shikataganai-Mazoku-no-Hahaoya/Ch-019?id=348802

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

a kitten posted:

Ddddddd Demons is also back on hiatus 'til Fall, although i have no idea if the scans are totally current.

god drat you inio asano

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

Araki posted:

Every time that comic gets posted (which is a lot), I'm too distracted by the terrible use of colors to actually read it.

It's actually a really smart use of color in an otherwise usually black and white medium and you should probably suck it up and read it because it's great.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

Nah.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

I dunno what thread this would best go in, but the vrmmo old guy manga updated after a few months downtime.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Toaru-Ossan-no-VRMMO-Katsudouki

I like the parts around him crafting stuff and trying to hide who he is from people who saw videos of him on not-youtube

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

well, as realistic as a VR helmet MMO where you can taste the food you cook ingame can be.

Also, I think it might be slowly morphing into a harem series, not that the protagonist cares one bit.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

it would be amazing if she just spilled the beans to him about her power.

He would basically disintegrate like a looney tune hit with a hammer, just a pile of cubes and a couple of blinking eyes, when he realized she'd been watching his super pervy daydreams every single day.

Won't happen, but hey, I can imagine the possibilities if I wanna!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

I will always love "manga page that ends up with a hyper-detailed look of disgust"(or semi-hyper-detailed if the artist isn't particularly good)

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

New chapter of Pink Mermaid. I never thought seeing a couple desperately try to figure out how to have sex would be so amusing.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

Yeaj, Somali is fantastic, despite the really downer setting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

Flustered Nakano is extremely cute.