Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

graybook posted:

Man, I loved the anime version of And Yet The Town Moves (turns, etc, whatever). I should read the source.
It's real loving good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Ryushika Ryushika is back :toot:

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Yeah I'm guessing....dream sequence, for Kuro. Because seriously what the gently caress?

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I never went back to Demon King once it had that one super gross chapter where the little sister tried to seduce that older dude.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Nao throwing up the horns and in general finally getting her chance to shine in the latest Flying Witch.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

DrSunshine posted:

I love this -- every chapter of it -- it's like a magical version of Yotsuba& -- (What happened to that?!?)
A new chapter came out just a few days ago, actually. Azuma releases chapters whenever the hell he feels like it, pretty much.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Couple of new Hakumei & Mikochi chapters, the second of which is the start of what looks like a great little arc.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
It's not like kissmanga stopped existing if you're willing to run the risk of reading chapters that are out of order or uploaded incorrectly.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Another chapter of that non-Flying Witch "new witch shows up in a town" manga. Maybe it's just because I have Euphonium on my mind but the new girl is totally Reina.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Hooray for more woodland sprite?/fairy?/gnome? adventures :toot:

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
New Demi-chan featuring some p. good sisters.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
The owner should've listened to Suu :mad:

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I'm not sure I approve of a dachshund being used for such evil.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
The secretary remains the scariest.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Captain Invictus posted:

She is the rokurokubi ended and boy

boy

That was not a good ending, which really sucks, because the rest of the series was so good until these last few chapters

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Personally I find Ika Musume super repetitive. Every now and then I convince myself to read more chapters, since I did more or less like the anime a lot, followed by getting maybe 10-15 chapters deep before deciding to drop it again. It's one of those "always keep the status quo" comedy mangas that for me at least gets boring when it doesn't try to shake things up even a little bit.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Flying Witch is back! Flying Witch is also on hiatus again until April!

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Hakumei & Mikochi are back :toot:

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Guessing whomever is translating Hakumei & Mikochi got a whole bunch of raws because here's another one. Now I really want to go on an overnight train ride/vacation myself.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
It has a super duper good TL/localization so thanks for all the great work on a great lil' manga.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Hakumei & Mikochi~

Hakumei's raincoat reminds me of Rakka's getup in :hr:

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
The Demi-chan bit was, uh, strange to say the least.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Another cute little story in Hikomei & Mikochi, this time about Conju's friend from that big ol' kerfuffle a long while back.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

:same:

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
This seems alright: Kumika no Nikaku

Romance(?)/SOL about an alien learning about Earth food and surprisingly loving it.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Sorry Hakumei & Mikochi, libraries are still dumb.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Dainana Joshikai Houkou 32

I'm glad this series is getting updates again.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Just a group of gals having a fun night in Kumika no Mikaku.

E: Also I recommend avoiding kissmanga for at least a while because something real bad seems to be going with either their advertisers or base site code because clicking on any link is sending up spam-filled pop-ups and extra tabs.

Nate RFB fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Mar 27, 2017

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Her head tentacles are the second best characters in that manga, next to Kumika herself ofc.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Onean posted:

New Kumika no Mikaku. Kumika is just too good. :3:

If I wasn't on my phone there's a few choice panels I'd post, but oh well.
I mean you pretty much have to go with the third to last page, but I wouldn't post it because it's kind of a spoiler :kimchi:

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Hakumei & Mikochi & D-Dog & Tanuki & Explosives

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
As lovable as H&M are I'd definitely be down with a few side stories about that caravan, they seem like a fun bunch.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I like the implication that Chihiro brought her to the farm to kind of head off such shocking revelations for Kumika now rather than later.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
OK, OK, that was pretty great. Yeah.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Huzzah! posted:

A new manga, Nicolas leisurly demon world travelogue looks interesting. Only two chapters out so far.

Its got some nice art and the story seems good.

Also Nicolas is cute.

Super great. Adorable art style and plenty heartwarming so far.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
The continuing adventures of forest sprites/fairies/whatever they are

This one's a lot of fun!

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Oh hey I almost forgot about this series, first update in a while: Gendai Majo no Shuushoku Jijou, the other "new witch in new town" thing.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Knorth posted:

Wow the ending of Kabu no Isaki is a lot more mysterious than I was expecting. What a lovely little manga

:stwoon:
For some reason I've never read this, despite knowing about it and loving YKK.

I'm halfway through and wow, wow that's good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Have you ever read Kotonoba Drive? It's ashinano's current series. It is also insanely good.
Yeah I jumped on that immediately, just never got around to this one for whatever reason.