Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Shadow House 59

last two pages, I'm dying lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

I certainly liked Kuro but SH really snuck up on me, the world building and cast rules and it's a god drat sidesplitter when it needs to be despite the fairly unsettling setting. Still lolin' good at the end of the latest chapter.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Extremely good family lore chapter of Flying Witch.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Shadow House! 63! 64!

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Shadows House 67, 68.

It was me, Kate! It was me all along!

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

The rest of Shadows House Vol. 6 is out.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Yeah I can't imagine why they wouldn't want that person in charge of the Children's building.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

More Shadows House

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Indeed, which makes Kate's decision to intentionally make Emilyko's name wholly different from her own sound interesting in retrospect.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Was not expecting Kitsune Spirit to go full vore.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Brought To You By posted:

As I continue to add scan groups to my rss feeds I got around to Shadow's house and there have been a number of updates since MD went down. They have uploaded them all to imgur with a Cubari frontend if you want to read it without using being limited to vertical scrolling. Pretty sizable update and some huge implications here So the shadows are given the names of the humans they copy and Shirley is still alive . The first one makes sense because for the most part shadows give a nickname to their human that would reasonably be a nickname that kid would already have and recognize on a subconscious level. It's possible that one of the reasons Emilyko is so divergent is because Kate gave her an off name.

Shirley still being alive isn't surprising since her "death" was mentioned to be outside the norm. But holy crap is she busted, shapeshifting and empathic communication? Nobody is going to catch onto this unless there's a major fuckup.

Did something happen to 95, it's untranslated and that seems to be the one with the big reveals lol

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Anyway that's a hell of a thing to sit on for that many chapters to bust out at this stage lol

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Shadows House!!

https://cubari.moe/read/gist/JYtmw/95/1/ (actual scanlation of the previous version)
https://cubari.moe/read/gist/JYtmw/96/1/
https://cubari.moe/read/gist/JYtmw/97/1/ (has the TL on the side)

Emilico truly is the strongest.

Nate RFB fucked around with this message at 14:07 on Apr 29, 2021

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Better version of 97

Nate RFB fucked around with this message at 16:00 on May 17, 2021

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Shadows House 99

Saw the location swap coming but still lol.

a cool shot

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Missed these Shadows House updates:

Volume 7 Extras

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Shadows House 101

Oh my god

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Squidster posted:

Shadows House 102.

Some interesting answers here.
I suspect Emilyko/Real Kate was sent from another community as a saboteur. Shadow Kate seemed to be born with a deep distrust of the House no one else shared; I think she inherited her suspicions from Real Kate.

...what other skills has Emilyko forgotten she has?

lol

It's not super well known for it but the comedic timing in SH is absolutely stellar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Shadows House 103

Emilico's origin certainly fits.