Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

khy
Aug 15, 2005

JosephWongKS posted:

In the latest chapter of Sleepy Princess, the demons finally realise how strong the Princess is and reach the logical conclusion - Couldn't we just get the Princess to fight the Hero?

I'm reading this now and it's amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

khy
Aug 15, 2005

Fellis posted:

Yeah that’s the good poo poo, straight into my eyeballs

Sorry MC your childhood friend doesn’t dig you, time to make due with your hot tanuki wife

I was on the fence about this one; the premise seemed more like some weird fetish Hentai. Still gave it a shot just in case.

Then the Tanuki chuunibyou showed up. And it was GREAT.

khy
Aug 15, 2005

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Aharen san is extremely good.

I started reading it and it's great.

Between the bizarre situations Aharen san gets into and Raidou always making the most weird-rear end guesses it's really fun. These two are cute together.

Fidget spinner was a good chapter.

khy fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Dec 24, 2017

khy
Aug 15, 2005

nerdz posted:

Looks like Mizu Asato (the dansan joshi guy) decided to sell out and is now following the trends with a new manga that's an Isekai AND a death game:

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Isekai-Death-Game-ni-Tensou-sarete-tsurai/Vol--001-Ch-001---Transfer?id=403072

Hah, that was fantastic. I can't wait to see more.

khy fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Feb 9, 2018

khy
Aug 15, 2005

JosephWongKS posted:

New chapter of Sleepy Princess - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Maou-jou-de-Oyasumi/The-057th-Night?id=410686

In which the Princess wreaks havoc despite being absent for half the chapter.

I mean, if you think about it in a certain way, it totally was the Princess' fault the entire time. All the demons only did the irresponsible things they did because of the princess after all :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

khy
Aug 15, 2005

I don't know if it's been posted or not but

https://mangadex.org/title/6670ee28-f26d-4b61-b49c-d71149cd5a6e/mieruko-chan?page=2

Mieruko-chan. She can see ghosts. Not like, casper ghosts - like hosed up Junji Ito ghosts. So she does the only thing one can do in those situations - tries to just ignore the horribly hosed up poo poo around her.

It's halloween season so it's appropriate or something. Weirdly enough also has some really wholesome bits in between the horrifying psycho ghost stuff