Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_gibuPSqCLOY8HruYJ15OYGGkFfth0IevIi7fE9Xp2E/pubhtml

we got some metroids other than super in the line up, TAS bot vs Human, and Mario maker is entering the stage. get hype

Splatoon runthrough off the get go and some dude is going to try Super Star Wars. Gl dude. Metroid Prime 1 is making a return as well. Thought they had perfected that one.

frank.club fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Nov 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

gently caress their stupid tasbot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also i don't want to watch kaizo mario maker bullshit.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
hell yeah

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh poo poo blindfolded punchout is coming back

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
what metroids they doin?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
it seems like the last speedrun marathon was just yesterday....im looking forward to this one. will there be tetris?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
stepmania showcase

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

My body has never been ready.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rediscover posted:

what metroids they doin?

Prime 1 (will spoil you this will be boring), fusion and zero. With super at the end. There's a few in there I'm not super hot on. Dragon Age origins and a glitch less Pokemon run. There's an age of empires 2 showcase in there too which I have no idea if or how that'll be interesting

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

frank.club posted:

Prime 1 (will spoil you this will be boring), fusion and zero. With super at the end. There's a few in there I'm not super hot on. Dragon Age origins and a glitch less Pokemon run. There's an age of empires 2 showcase in there too which I have no idea if or how that'll be interesting

:beepuke::beebarf::barf::vomit:

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

frank.club posted:

a glitch less Pokemon run.

what on earth

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

i know they like approving the most terrible speedruns in the history of the world to put during the late night/early morning hour blocks but, why would anybody want to do that or want to see it, when they get so many good submissions for good games now that they decline for because of glitch-free 80 hour assfests

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
ikaruga tasbot was still the worst speedrun

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE
honestly the only runs that I'm really interested in are kingdom hearts and metroid prime but ill probably end up watching a big chunk of the event

rpg speedruns are boring as all hell though

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

most of the best speedruns are games i and nobody else has ever heard of but with really good mechanics that allow for insanely skilled movement or combat tricks. but it seems like they almost never approve obscure-but-good poo poo anymore

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

frank.club posted:

the yikes guy

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

ground loving floor

elf help book posted:

stepmania showcase

try as they might they'll never recreate the surprise success of the first tetris showcase

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

frank.club posted:

who wants to watch a dragon age origins speedrun

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
Where's Big Jon.

Where's Golf?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Aren't people sick of seeing the same games done over and over?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

AGDQ stands for AIDS-Riddled Gamers Dumb Queers. Tune into Zeldathon instead.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

AGDQ stands for AIDS-Riddled Gamers Dumb Queers. Tune into Zeldathon instead.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I have prepared my anus. Pray I do not prepare it any further.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Unguided posted:

Aren't people sick of seeing the same games done over and over?

for once i don't see a dark souls/dark souls 2 entry. bloodborne's in there, but at least we won't have to see a guy trying to do the duke skip or roll over a parried enemy over and over again.

i hope those are nes ninja gaidens and not the modern ones.

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib

frank.club posted:

a glitch less Pokemon run.

I'm triggered right now.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

stepmania showcase

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

majora's mask '4p co-op'

what?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

No Such Thing posted:

majora's mask '4p co-op'

what?
They're speedrunning the Majora's Mask 4p co-op mode.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

No Such Thing posted:

majora's mask '4p co-op'

what?

One guy plays and 3 others suck his dick, lick his balls and rim his bunghole.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

frank.club posted:

some dude is going to try Super Star Wars. Gl dude.

Striker is really good and by the time I realized the ports were on PSN he had tweeted that he got the trophy for beating it on jedi difficulty without losing a life.

Denzel is a goon

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

One guy plays and 3 others suck his dick, lick his balls and rim his bunghole.

for 5 hours? That's just impressive.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kart racers, 4 hour fire emblem runs, dragon age, linear shooters w/ skippable cutscenes and glitchless jrpg runs are ruining my life.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The 2 hour glitchless any% run of Diablo 2.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

As always some fascinating stuff in the rejected submissions, like the 8 hour 100% speedrun of Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 & 2.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Is there Tetris

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can play through this with both hands, or just 1 hand, or only using my feet. Up to you. Status: Rejected

• Locked thread