Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

Chibi is bad but hell i still watched him stream undertale fpr 5 hours and his mom came in and said ch8bi do the dishes

Did he do them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Did he do them?

He was at the end of the game where someone explains exp stands for EXECUTION POINTS and the LOVE you get from batles means LEVEL OF VIOLENCE it was a very meanimgful moment in gaming. I typed chibi if u LOVE ypur mom u should shovel the snow out the dribe because u live at home, and then he did and was g9ne for 30 monutes lol. Idk if he saw mu comment but im goimg to say that i made him doo it

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

He was at the end of the game where someone explains exp stands for EXECUTION POINTS and the LOVE you get from batles means LEVEL OF VIOLENCE it was a very meanimgful moment in gaming. I typed chibi if u LOVE ypur mom u should shovel the snow out the dribe because u live at home, and then he did and was g9ne for 30 monutes lol. Idk if he saw mu comment but im goimg to say that i made him doo it

Woah, spoilers dude.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
lmao at the guitar hero video from pages ago

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
also tony hawk guy had gotten a world record before on sgdq so hes alright

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

ArfJason posted:

also tony hawk guy had gotten a world record before on sgdq so hes alright

Thanks for defending yourself tony hawk guy lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Thank you.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

African AIDS cum posted:

Thanks for defending yourself tony hawk guy lol

Tony hawk ftw

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Its like hey. Your like 26 years old, youre playong this gay rear end game o. Tiwtch. Go do your chores for 20 minutes bruh. Ypu arent payong any bills. Lets have some self respect and responsobility gamrrs

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

ArfJason posted:

Tony hawk ftw

ive seen him at whole foods in encinitas buying kale

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Its like hey. Your like 26 years old, youre playong this gay rear end game o. Tiwtch. Go do your chores for 20 minutes bruh. Ypu arent payong any bills. Lets have some self respect and responsobility gamrrs

I'm over 9000 years old.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I'm over 9000 years old.

What 9000? :xd: Sorry... Couldn't resist.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I have prepared my anus. Pray I do not prepare it any further.
Still laughing at this

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Gigante posted:

Still laughing at this

Retarded_Clown_ is epic

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I swear a mod trolled me and took out the a

Chucat
Apr 14, 2006

In Training posted:

I'm going to watch the Shadow the Hedgehog speedrun from SGDQ 2015.

I liked the Shadow the Hedgehog one from the year before or something where they start to seriously discuss the plot.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Chucat posted:

I liked the Shadow the Hedgehog one from the year before or something where they start to seriously discuss the plot.

ESA is better cuz it has that Kenny666 guy who cleared the entire room out with his lovely Scott Pilgrim beat em up while talking to himself and getting gradually more pissed off at failing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Wormskull posted:

ESA is better cuz it has that Kenny666 guy who cleared the entire room out with his lovely Scott Pilgrim beat em up while talking to himself and getting gradually more pissed off at failing.

Link please

• Locked thread