Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

It would be cool if PS1 games came too.

yeah i have most of the ones i want on vita already but i really want to play some of them with sharper graphics and enough storage space to keep them around if my playthrough stalls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Milkman posted:

the prospect of up-rezzed fatal frame psn classics downloads on my ps4? mouth watering. if they turn it on for disc games? well that's just full on vince macmahon gif

Lord

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Real hurthling! posted:

yeah i have most of the ones i want on vita already but i really want to play some of them with sharper graphics and enough storage space to keep them around if my playthrough stalls.

I wanna see lots of late 90s compressed FMV on the big screen.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also, there's that announcement from forever ago that FF7 PSX version was coming to PS4 and there hasn't been any news since. Maybe at the Sony Experience they make a big announce about backwards compatibility.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i don't have nostalgia for PS1. all my stalgia are belong to PS2

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
PS1 has a ton for me. Basically Enix and Squares entire library and maybe 100 other amazing games. Silent hill, castlevania, MGS, No one can stop me domino, ect.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Tomba and Mega Man Legends ftw

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Incredible Crisis

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's weird to me that I'm not the only one who played me domino

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lol. Frank I loved that game.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It was amazing

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

In Training posted:

Also, there's that announcement from forever ago that FF7 PSX version was coming to PS4 and there hasn't been any news since. Maybe at the Sony Experience they make a big announce about backwards compatibility.
didn't they say it was gonna be a port of the pc version, like the ios one was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i don't have nostalgia for PS1. all my stalgia are belong to PS2

Same here.

• Locked thread