Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealSovietBear
Aug 14, 2013

Bears from Space
I've known about this game but never bothered playing it. Not sure I will, but this LP seems like the next best thing. Your commentary and voice fit well with the rest of the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealSovietBear
Aug 14, 2013

Bears from Space
Wow, I didn't even see Hardin pull out those guns the first time.

RealSovietBear
Aug 14, 2013

Bears from Space

Fish Noise posted:

Watching this game makes me want to see a co-op shooter where the players can just Baron Munchausen each other.

There's a pen and paper game that's essentially that. I've always wanted to play it because it seems like hella fun and a good excuse to get drunk. A video game approach to something like that would be amazing too.

RealSovietBear
Aug 14, 2013

Bears from Space

Fleve posted:

There's a skill (we don't have yet) that says it allows to reload 50% faster by 'inserting the cartridges from the bottom of your rifle'. Perhaps they mean bullets stored around the stock in some kind of sling, because you're already reloading it by pressing bullets through a solid layer of wood/metal at the bottom.

What that skill actually ends up doing in terms of animation is that he tilts his rifle to the other side (not to the left, loading with his right hand, but to the right, loading with his left hand), and still inserts the bullets through some magic portal at the bottom. But now we don't even see the loading port anymore :v:

Silas: "I was out of rounds and only had a split second to reload!"
Ben: "How did you reload that fast?"
Silas: "Well... you know, from the bottom..."
Jack: "Bullshit, it's impossible to reload from the bottom."
Silas: "Look, it doesn't matter how I managed to reload, the important thing is that I shot those bastards. Now where was I?"

Reloading explained.

RealSovietBear
Aug 14, 2013

Bears from Space
Excellent game and you did a great job showcasing it in the LP. Thanks!

• Locked thread