Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
I never thought I would say this, but steam remote play, a good pc and a some small form whatever like a laptop or x86 tablet convertible or whatever (or, god forbid, nvidia shield) might cover your use case Pablo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
help

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rip Bonzibuddy

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
The Vita is worth $300 USD imo

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHCqw23zU_o

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Classic

bhlaab
Feb 21, 2005

best buy was selling a pstv which is the same thing for $20

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I haven't read any of this thread, but yes, it is worth 170 US Dollars. In fact, it's worth 270.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

bhlaab posted:

best buy was selling a pstv which is the same thing for $20

they finally whitelisted Ys on it so its good now.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
yeah, its really good.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

if you ask me, it would be worth One Billion US Dollars.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

HORMELCHILI posted:

if you ask me, it would be worth One Billion US Dollars.

Nah... Thats way to much for a hand held Game system.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
part of me has wanted to get a vita for years, but the only game i'd want to play on it that i don't already have on steam is TxK, and i don't love jeff minter quite enough to spend AU$250+ on one game

Lumpy the Cook posted:

It's weird that he hasn't died in a tragic, yet mysterious car crash yet.
a few days after that app was released, sony announced they're working on their own pc remote play app. so i guess they're letting him live in exchange for the sick idea

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

program666 posted:

I never thought I would say this, but steam remote play, a good pc and a some small form whatever like a laptop or x86 tablet convertible or whatever (or, god forbid, nvidia shield) might cover your use case Pablo

I have yet to get Steam Remote Play to work and I can't figure out why because it has no error log, even hidden in the Steam files. I can ping the port on the host PC with the client PC and it gets a response, but Steam magically doesn't detect anything. Why does Valve always do this lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

TxK is just tempest.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

TxK is just tempest.

thats what the T stands for

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

i got my pstv and im enjoying it.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

In Training posted:

TxK is just tempest.
let me explain my position here: i have played tempest 3000 on an actual nuon

program666
Aug 22, 2013

Larry Parrish posted:

I have yet to get Steam Remote Play to work and I can't figure out why because it has no error log, even hidden in the Steam files. I can ping the port on the host PC with the client PC and it gets a response, but Steam magically doesn't detect anything. Why does Valve always do this lol

for a instant it worked a bit too well and I think I saw the name of the machines of people sharing a hamachi session with me

program666
Aug 22, 2013

and I just remembered, steam remote play or whatever it's called won't work well over wifi, so it's probably too bothersome to play it on whatever portable unit, if it has to be tethered

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Gigante posted:

Thanks everyone. Topic Locked.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Epic Concept Thread...

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Epic Concept Thread...
I decided not to purchase a Vita based on this thread. I did however buy a new TV recently and put the old one in my bedroom so I can play PS3 in bed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

No.

• Locked thread