Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senior Management

I like to drink Irish Whiskey

:jerry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

Vynar posted:

I like to drink Irish Whiskey

helll yes!

Afro Doug

i think i'm going to buy a bottle of laphroaig quarter cask for thanksgiving this year

Piso Mojado

*punches vynar*

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
for scotch, tho, i really like laphroaig. its like drinking a campfire. it's really good and smoky and peaty

thanks Manifisto!

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
i prefer the 12 year glenmorangie, sherry cask finished

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

mister magpie posted:

i prefer the 12 year glenmorangie, sherry cask finished

excellent choice

thanks Manifisto!

defectivemonkey

mailorder bees! posted:

excellent choice

I like Bernheim wheat whiskey the best atm but I just got some rye whiskey so I will report back once I drink some see you soon.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

detectivemonkey posted:

I like Bernheim wheat whiskey the best atm but I just got some rye whiskey so I will report back once I drink some see you soon.

looking forward to trip report

thanks Manifisto!

Afro Doug

rye is great. it's like the american scotch. i had this good one recently called ravenswood rye.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Afro Doug posted:

rye is great. it's like the american scotch. i had this good one recently called ravenswood rye.

hmm. i should try that

thanks Manifisto!

Just Burgs

THere's a whiskey club at the local fake irish pub. FOr $20 you get a bit of whiskey from each country, brand of your choice.

#alfred...
:nitecrew: Questions, Comments, Suggestions? email GBSNiteCrew@gmail.com. :nitecrew:
Put this in your sig if you stand with Diggity Dog

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Old Dirty Cumburgs posted:

THere's a whiskey club at the local fake irish pub. FOr $20 you get a bit of whiskey from each country, brand of your choice.

:shittypop:

thanks Manifisto!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
What's your favourite booze, BYOB?

Oh you know, basically the cheapest version of whatever's on the shelf.

• Locked thread