Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Just Burgs

Maker's Mark ftw

#alfred...
:nitecrew: Questions, Comments, Suggestions? email GBSNiteCrew@gmail.com. :nitecrew:
Put this in your sig if you stand with Diggity Dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Burgs

mailorder bees! posted:

i like knob creek myself. thats my favorite

ive tried knob creek, and it's pretty good.

But both it and Maker's are at the same price point, and I like Maker's better.

#alfred...
:nitecrew: Questions, Comments, Suggestions? email GBSNiteCrew@gmail.com. :nitecrew:

Just Burgs

Afro Doug posted:

one of several various bottles of whiskey: "daddy... which one of us do you love the most???"

me: "uhhhhhh well, uh..." *breaks into a sweat*

this dude gets it :h:

you know what i also enjoyed? Dewar's 12. I had it in Hong Kong where bourbon is really quite hard to come by ( at least at any of the stores i shopped at) and i could get it at the grocery store.

#alfred...

Just Burgs

THere's a whiskey club at the local fake irish pub. FOr $20 you get a bit of whiskey from each country, brand of your choice.

#alfred...

• Locked thread