Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Blood and Souls for Makhleb!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

good morning thread. what a day to crawl a dungeon ##vote imgay

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

drat. so much for the D0 turbo

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I can remember when I very first started playing Crawl a couple years back I went through a phase of only playing Demonspawn Chaos Knights. idk why I did that but I did. It alternated between being a fun time and an awful time, which was also fun in it's own way so

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

SirSamVimes posted:

Xom slaps you in the face with a flatheaded trout.

Xom gon' Xom.

Hi thread :sun:

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Haifisch posted:

All I'm getting from this is that I need to accompany all of my posts with horrible flashy gifs from now on.

welcome to mafia, a+ post

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

i mean that 100% unironically by the way

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Kashuno posted:

Or I told Sam to pick me one
Or I sent Sam a number and told him to assign me whatever that god was
Or
Or
Or
Or I didn't read my PM

Are you being serious or no

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I'm here, give me a second or two to catch up

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Noooot sure how I feel about this last-minute swing, but gently caress no-lynching

##vote CPig

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

With the double vote that should be -2

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

hello thread. I'm currently undergoing finals week so my posting is gonna be inconsistent at best the next couple days, thought I should let ya'll know

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Murmur Twin posted:

I originally had that down as "the lynch leader" but changed my word choice so as not to be redundant. :eng99: My point still stands though - it's the third (real-life) day of D2 and he still hasn't posted anything game-relevant, how did people (imgay / SiV / chic at least) go from voting him D1 to not mentioning him D2?

CPig was a last-minute ditch effort to prevent a no-lynch, and has yet to do anything of note but lurk hard so there's really not much to mention

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I am done with finals now, hello. Gonna catch up

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

spacing in vienna posted:

no matter how many times i reread this sentence, i can't get this reasoning to be pro-town. if you know kash has a strong power, you do not want to hang kash unless you also believe kash is scum, which is not what mmt said.

further: if you believe someone is lynchproof, the way mmt is implying to understand kash's words, you certainly don't want to vote for that person and waste a lynch.

this strikes me more as scum wanting to off a town power role. thoughts?

I definitely agree that it's weird as hell, but I can't quite see the "mmt is implying kash is lynchproof" bit of the post. Still pretty scummy imo

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I'd like to mention that hal's mentioned a couple different people as being scummy but hasn't voted for any of them yet, and has avoided the "who do you want to hang" question when asked. what's goin on there, hal?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Murmur Twin posted:

This is an interesting case to make from someone whose only votes were one on imgay at the start of the game and one on Pig right before deadline.

Chic: who do you want to hang, and why?

Hal, though I wanted to give him a chance to respond first, because I find him commenting without actually committing to anything super suspicious.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I know imgay is generally a poo poo poster, but in recent games it seems like he's tried harder. In this game, though, it's just poo poo posting and no content.

Do you think that he's scum and shitposting bc he wants to be town, or?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

CapitalistPig posted:

Anarc is totes scum

##vote anarc

Do you have anything else to say, Pig. Any thoughts on who's scum aside from ANarc?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

It's been a weird couple of days, sorry for randomly disappearing. Gonna do a read this afternoon/tonight, when I'll have some spare time

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Well, I'm caught up now. I still feel Hal is scum, but the ANarc case is also compelling. I really doubt MMT and her scumbuds wouldn't have pushed ANarc as hard as they could if ANarc wasn't one of her scumbuds. ##vote ANarc

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

a) I was right about Hal, ha

b) That was one of the scummiest hammers I've seen in a while ##vote CPig

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Someone Awful! posted:

so, anyone wanna talk about anything

I feel like imgay has been deliberately buddying up to soag and playing up his shitposter meta. My picks for remaining scumteam are CPig/imgay.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

imgay posted:

Sorry that me and soag both town

I do not believe you

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Assuming imgay is telling the truth about the confirmed masonry (and this isn't just a ballsy scumplay), then scum has to be CPig and SA. There is 0 doubt in my mind that CPig is scum, based off the way he hammered yesterday.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Someone Awful! posted:

except it's actually you :unsmigghh:

Nah.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Someone Awful! posted:

the two people chic has posted the most about are cpig and hal, with a vote tossed on cpig at the end of d1 (there was an attempted swing to lurker hang cpig; i think chic voted cpig here to look townie/avoid a no-hang, while knowing that the momentum wouldn't go that way in the end)

chic also tossed hal out as scummy a couple times but never actually voted him

cause chic is scum

I didn't vote Hal because it was pretty clear I wasn't gonna be able to convince people from moving off ANarc yesterday. I wasn't expecting CPig with the scumhammer to happen right afterwards.

You're literally arguing that I must be scum because I was right about Hal

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Seriously though. I was the first person to call Hal out as scum - why the hell would I call him out if I was his scumbuddy when he was apparently slipping by everyone's notice?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Your logic stinks (because you are scum)

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Someone Awful! posted:

it was safe since it pretty much never picked up any traction, and gives you a convenient out to not seem scummy today

Your argument's faulty at best, dude - in your hypothetical situation I would've had no way of knowing whether or not it would pick up traction.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Except for the fact that it has to be you and CPig, because I'm town.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Why do you think I'm voting him? :v:

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

That's a large part of why I believe they're telling the truth, or at least not scum together

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Holy gently caress that was clutch

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

My money's on imgay bein' imgay re: masons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I would like to apologize for my lack of posting there for a while - like i said stuff got weird in real life for a couple days so I didn't really have much time to post

• Locked thread