Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
she's a big girl now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
so proud of girl

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

I want to see the ending

better get to stretching out noby noby boy.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Austrian mook posted:

What game was this?

Are you even being serious with me right now ... Come on dude -.-

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's actually cool to post there now, and everyone likes to do it.

IDK man. I don't post there and don't even think about trolling me by saying I'm not cool

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

no they will not posted:

i wish i could play katamari damacy but unfortunately it was never released in europe and as such playing it would be illegal

What if you played it any way? Food for thought

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Did he actually make that post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

NickRoweFillea posted:

i dont know. also is space funeral good and should i play it

first of all why do you ask that all of a sudden. and two yes its fantastic and cool and everyone should play it.

• Locked thread