Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Remote User
Nov 17, 2003

Hope deleted.
There's also an exploding ISD in the skies of Jundland Wastes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Remote User
Nov 17, 2003

Hope deleted.
What's everyone using as their trait? I've got about 17k space bucks, so I'm ready to get a trait. I like the 3rd level of scout, so I'm leaning towards that.

Remote User
Nov 17, 2003

Hope deleted.

Chomp8645 posted:

I think, seeing as he doesn't have any traits yet, that he is under the mistaken impression that increasing trait levels is done by purchasing them with credits, like it is with upgrading Star Cards.

This was indeed the case. I took Scout for now. Thanks for the replies.

Remote User
Nov 17, 2003

Hope deleted.
Still haven't won a match as Imps on Endor in WA.

Battlefrownt. :(

Remote User
Nov 17, 2003

Hope deleted.

Milky Moor posted:

i don't get how I can play witcher 3, fallout 4 and pretty much every major release at max resolution and ultra graphics settings yet with battlefront I need to knock everything down to low and can't do normal res

is there something obvious I'm missing? Is it really just that much more intensive?

Make sure Steam isn't running when Origin is. My game slows down if that is the case.

Remote User
Nov 17, 2003

Hope deleted.

Rob Haldorson posted:

If a few people on your team run scan pulse, Endor isn't that bad as an imp.

Scan pulse is the best card. Being able to head shot enemies as they round a corner is pure :3:

Remote User
Nov 17, 2003

Hope deleted.
Did they remove the ATAT tablet in the last phase of Endor WA? I seem to remember it being in the first supply camp, before you get to the left side uplink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Remote User
Nov 17, 2003

Hope deleted.

hhhat posted:

Guys.

I just saw a unicorn I just won as Imperials on Endor

And drat was it an rear end whooping

Feels good man

drat, the first, and only time I've seen Imps win, I was on Rebs. :smith:

• Locked thread