Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Take apart your car and then put it back toge... well...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepQantas

Zorodius posted:

prepare excessively for manic episodes by locking yourself in tractor chains under a single bare lightbulb as if you're a mad scientist who took an experimental serum and is about to transform
that is the manic episode

He's more bi now than polar.

DeepQantas fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Nov 27, 2015

hooksocks

cat flag
lamotrigine + dirt weed

DeepQantas

Build a head slapping machine that slaps the back of your head when you're sinking into idleness.

Then build a machine that explains to your therapist that it's not ~really~ self harm.

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

DeepQantas posted:

Build a head slapping machine that slaps the back of your head when you're sinking into idleness.

Then build a machine that explains to your therapist that it's not ~really~ self harm.

tell me more

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

DeepQantas posted:

Can I use the head slapping machine on my rear end? Versatility makes it much more marketable!

Scaly Haylie

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

Can I use the head slapping machine on my rear end? Versatility makes it much more marketable!

I mean, why not just buy an rear end slapping machine and put it on stilts?

barfdog

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

Can it be used in the bedroom? Is there a market for that too?

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

barfdog posted:

Can it be used in the bedroom? Is there a market for that too?

Sure, I bet there are some couples who are sexually aroused by getting slapped in the head and rear end. That's what people in the business call an "off label treatment". :)

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

Lizard Wizard posted:

I mean, why not just buy an rear end slapping machine and put it on stilts?

That would present a safety hazard...

barfdog

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

Sure, I bet there are some couples who are sexually aroused by getting slapped in the head and rear end. That's what people in the business call an "off label treatment". :)

i know what i'm getting my girlfriend for christmas!

platonicbackrub

* eat one big thing and a bunch of small things

barfdog

drink one beer then several non-alcoholic beers

platonicbackrub

experience the simultaneous expansion and contraction of the universe

barfdog

create your own aurora borealis for your girlfriend by running around at the northern edge of your garden with a green/blue light, in the dark. she'll love it.

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

barfdog posted:

create your own aurora borealis for your girlfriend by running around at the northern edge of your garden with a green/blue light, in the dark. she'll love it.

now nothing my boyfriend does can measure up

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

barfdog posted:

i know what i'm getting my girlfriend for christmas!

she'll be thrilled! slapping in the head and rear end all christmas morning! naked! :henget:

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

barfdog posted:

drink one beer then several non-alcoholic beers

i don't really drink tbh. only when im at a party or some poo poo. i pretend to be social.

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

platonicbackrub posted:

* eat one big thing and a bunch of small things

i ate a boiled egg and then some vanilla greek yogurt with granola and blueberries for an afternoon snack. does that count

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

barfdog posted:

im afraid i can't run that fast to make that happen

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

hooksocks posted:

lamotrigine + dirt weed

this but trileptal + mid

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
whatever is under the drivers side seat + coors light

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

platonicbackrub

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

i ate a boiled egg and then some vanilla greek yogurt with granola and blueberries for an afternoon snack. does that count

everything you do counts

• Locked thread