Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Arcadia's a wonderful place to live. From the Ko-Sak colony of Fuji, you get a lovely view of the planet's indigenous jungles, and Konohana-Sakuya luxuries and security make sure that your vacation is one to remember.

BUT gently caress THAT

You're a long shot from Fuji, friends. I mean, if you squint, the dented, rusted ATV you just fell out of maybe kinda resembles the city possibly, but otherwise it's jungle all around. At least you're not far from the settlement you were supposed to meet your contact in. That part's good.

Oh, right. I forgot. There's that other ATV full of marauders that are out for your blood. That part's not so good.

"We don't take kindly to Ko-Sak dogs like you, around here!" The driver says as he hops out and pulls a shotgun from under his seat. Probably not the best place to put it, but now's not really the time for a firearms safety lecture. These guys seem to think you're working with Ko-Sak. That's not good. There's four of them, and four of you. Pretty nice odds, if I say so myself. Well, while you're here, why not dust yourselves off and warm up a bit?

as THE BEAST QUEEN (Mors Rattus)

Hey Eina, you should be very familiar with these jungles. Where are your beasts to help you now?

as THE LEGACY (Kumaton)

Well well. Looks like the old man's come out of retirement. Thought you got out of the business long ago. What makes you think you can kick it with the new generation?

as THE LOOSE CANNON (TheTatteredKing)

Jesus Christ, look at you. You're more unstable than anybody else on this goddamn ball of trees. Are you gonna behave? What am I saying, of course you're not!

as THE AUTONOMONK (Comrade Gorbash)

What's the Wuclang Secret? Come on, you can tell me!

Prepare for combat and roll initiative! Roll a 4dF and I'll suss everything out.

Waffleman_ fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Nov 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

You're not on IRC, so a reminder that you're on this job for Izanagi, not Ko-Sak.

• Locked thread