Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Nice episode of the Twilight Zone in posting form man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

corn in the bible posted:

can i just say gently caress monopoly, fuuck the monopoly man, gently caress the shoe

okay now THIS is what im talking about. just the random type of poo poo to level up this thread one time

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Wormskull posted:

Nice episode of the Twilight Zone in posting form man.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Gas.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Gas immediately.

Dec 26, 2012

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Gas immediately.

Banana Man
Oct 2, 2015

mm time 2 gargle piss and shit

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
gas thread, probate everyone

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it's not a good thread but there are three bulleted list items that prevent Imp Zone from being Video and only Video games:
  • board games. the TG thread exists but as a board game liker I unironically place value on replies to a recommendation for dead of winter that just say "you have AIDS" so that I can think "oh! that poster has AIDS, I better not listen to his or her opinion on the board game." it definitely doesn't have to be this dumb thread though
  • "Spoartes" - this thread concept had a good run iirc but that petered out like a year ago probably. I like sports, in the general sense, suited to an imp zone thread, probably. Maybe I'll just post one later.
  • TTRPGs - there's a thread here where it's just the same five guys posting a different reason every week that they can't attend the IRC exalted game. :perfect::weedass:

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
btw I do NOT have AIDS.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ralp posted:

it's not a good thread but there are three bulleted list items that prevent Imp Zone from being Video and only Video games:
  • board games. the TG thread exists but as a board game liker I unironically place value on replies to a recommendation for dead of winter that just say "you have AIDS" so that I can think "oh! that poster has AIDS, I better not listen to his or her opinion on the board game." it definitely doesn't have to be this dumb thread though
  • "Spoartes" - this thread concept had a good run iirc but that petered out like a year ago probably. I like sports, in the general sense, suited to an imp zone thread, probably. Maybe I'll just post one later.
  • TTRPGs - there's a thread here where it's just the same five guys posting a different reason every week that they can't attend the IRC exalted game. :perfect::weedass:

Okay, but the thread was pure rear end.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
your post is hard to read but you forgot the wrestling thread

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If the description of it as quote, a Haven For LF Posters is even several degrees separated from reality, then it's good that the thread is gone.

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

Vlaada Chvatil posted:

I've been gone from board gaming for a long time due to the depressions, or possibly I've got the depressions from
not playing enough board games. Are board games still cool and fun?

What happened to the good board game thread? If this is the new good thread 2nd edition then I think it's like Ca$h and Gun$ 2nd edition, because this thread is bad so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Banana Man
Oct 2, 2015

mm time 2 gargle piss and shit
i tried to make another boardgame thread

but it was worse than the bad one

thats pretty bad

• Locked thread