Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I have never had a totino but I want to play mafia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Hi I am sorry for not posting, I have been without any internet connection for the last day and a half.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

uranus posted:

:captainpop: :chanpop:

i already have requests to replace into this awesome game of the century that you are lucky to be in!! dont tempt me!!!

:cmon: :justpost:

I am sorry I have internet now. :(

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

:shittydog:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

Pizza pizza.

##vote imgay

Hey you, I've been without internet for the past day and a half. What's your excuse for not doing anything in this game?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Carry on then.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Kashuno posted:

does anybody not microwave their pizza rolls

I've never eaten a pizza roll in my life.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Asiina posted:

Are we voting vimes cause he has never had pizza rolls?

The first few votes were for that reason. The others are either because I haven't got a vote on anyone or because they saw an easy bandwagon. :shrug:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I don't like Opop's posting. He's been posting a lot but with no substance. On day 1 he claimed miller and jumped on the bandwagon on me, and on day 2 he's just been spamming one letter posts to inflate his count.

##vote opop

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

If town, why would he want to be bulletproof? He's done nothing of substance which means he's a) not a threat b) easy to push a case on. Looks to me like he's just trying to look like he wants to protect himself from night kills.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Ixtlilton posted:

Wait did Opop seriously claim bulletproof miller unironically? Lmao.

Nah, uranus said the top poster would get bulletproof.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

kind of squinting at people who are basically pushing this game into a chat thread. Seems like an easy way to distract from the actual scum hunting.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Birdstrike posted:

Mate if you say you haven't played d&d I'm going to hop across the ditch and give you a tongue-lashing

I have played and enjoyed D&D. I especially like 4E because it's like a tabletop tactics game.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

BottleKnight posted:

SamVimes is scum IMO. It's entirely meta, but most of the time that he plays he tries to piece the game together in whatever ways make sense to him. Here he's being careful, critical and very very reserved. He is having none of our frivolity. I think he is scum.

##vote SSV

woah someone who actually has a reason for voting me!!!

Ernie, you seem rather commited to the vote on me. Can you give a reason beyond "corrupting the game with my lackadaisical approach to mafia"?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Honestly, while I think BottleKnight's case on me is laughable, I haven't really got a scum read on him.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Opopanax posted:

Hey how's it going

Any interesting topic of conversation in the scumdoc?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

So am I the only person who thinks Opop is scum?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

EXAKT Science posted:

what's your case?

SirSamVimes posted:

I don't like Opop's posting. He's been posting a lot but with no substance. On day 1 he claimed miller and jumped on the bandwagon on me, and on day 2 he's just been spamming one letter posts to inflate his count.

##vote opop

SirSamVimes posted:

If town, why would he want to be bulletproof? He's done nothing of substance which means he's a) not a threat b) easy to push a case on. Looks to me like he's just trying to look like he wants to protect himself from night kills.

Also this was his only post since then.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

mafia edit:

Opopanax posted:

Hey how's it going

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

BottleKnight posted:

I'd definitely vote him. Him targeting opop, who is another huge lurker this game, is really bizarre to me. But he's probably my best read, yeah.

In what way is finding Opop's complete lack of any content whatsoever suspicious really bizarre?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

That doesn't answer my question. Why is finding Opop suspicious really bizarre?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

EXAKT Science posted:

Okay can we kill Vimes already?

Are you really trying to get a turbo going as soon as the day opens?

EXAKT Science posted:

Let's look at yesterday. Jimson makes this post, mentioning Vimes and throwing some soft suspicion his way. The VERY NEXT POST is Vimes, showing up out of nowhere with a poor case on Opop:

Vimes also cases Opop for wanting the bulletproof:

This doesn't make sense. Why wouldn't a townie want the bulletproof?

an incorrect case does not make me scum, hth

Jimson posted:

With everything that has been going on SSV wise, and the recent lynch results, I really don't trust SSV anymore. Since they were the arbiter of opop's fate.

##vote Vimes

I was the arbiter? You do realise there was five other people on the vote, right? I don't like this post at all.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Ixtlilton posted:

Wait you don't think flipping over to the sudden new target and keeping a guy who people suspect for later is a scummy thing? What?

Uh, in what way did I flip over? Pretty much the first thing I did that day was express suspicion of opop.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Jimson posted:

Mafia edit: A thousand times this. From what little I know of how scum would play, keeping an easy scapegoat seems like a good gameplan and BK has been scapegoat supreme from the beginning. I even jumped on the bk bandwagon for a but, it's just odd that no matter what argument SSV makes theres always new evidence. I could ignore it if SSV made something like 90 posts but, 21 posts and most of them exuding the scent of storebrand pizza rolls? Hard to ignore.

Please tell me about this mysterious evidence.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

##vote Jimson

Been trying to decide whether you're new scum or just new, leaning towards new scum.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Birdstrike posted:

I am out shopping ATM but will be back before deadline

still don't think it's vimes

yeah neither

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

You still haven't said anything more about the mysterious evidence that I'm scum, Jimson.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Ixtlilton posted:

In honor of derp's pizza roll eating, I am here posting.

you probably shouldn't seeing as deadline's hit

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

totino boy posted:

Was that another no lynch Jesus you guys are lame. Guess what thunder cracks the sky and a gun falls to the ground. The first person to post a video of themselves eating a pizza roll gets to shoot someone. The night is postponed until I am appeased

pretty hosed up that only 5/9 people had votes down imo

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

probably shouldn't talk when there's an unresolved vig on you imo

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Given how much Birdstrike's been focusing on BottleKnight from the start, I don't feel like he's the right vote. It seems a bit too focused to be a bus.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Jimson posted:

All I know is, bottleknight had the perfect moment to claim vanilla town, because Asiina admitted they have been completely unable to target BK, and bk doubled down as to why he WOULD show up as scum.

Except BottleKnight claimed miller a long time ago, why would he claim vanilla town? I would vote you now if you hadn't just shot a scum.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Jimson posted:

Mafia edit. My unvote does not indicate that my suspicion for bottleknight is gone. Just that I need to actually read the thread.

And ssv, if you dont mind the question, who do you feel for scum right now?

I'm suspicious of Ixtilton for skating by under the radar and also Asiina because investigating a claimed miller is weird as hell, especially twice in a row.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Asiina posted:

I never said I was a cop.

Hmmmm

Your point?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

BottleKnight posted:

Yeah I agree Asiina, I think it's a slip, and I think Birdstrikes post after the vig was fake. It was a scumplay.

##vote Jimson

I already was suspecting it was scum shooting scum but that cements it.

BK I have been thinking you're town all game but god drat this is a scummy post.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I'm sorry BottleKnight, I wanted to believe in you but you are really acting scummy now. ##vote BK

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

oh hey, we only need four to lynch so that's -2 ##unvote

EXAKT Science posted:

It's not BK. It's Ixt.

What do you think of BK's recent posts?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Jimson posted:

I'm gonna be parking my vote here til this days over and we lynch the RIGHT person. Hopefully everyone else can see it to.
##vote Bottleknight

Jim, I don't like this. Parking your vote with no intention of ever changing it is generally a bad idea.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

BottleKnight posted:

It's, like, hilariously not me.

I don't think you're scum though Vimes.

Please lets talk more about my miller claim though, at least. I too am a totinos pizza boy.

So, when you thought Jimson was saying you were a cop it was a slip, but now that you know it was actually me it's fine? I'd like to hear your reasoning for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

BottleKnight posted:

Jimson said he thought I was a cop? I thought I was pretty clear he implied that Asiina was a cop.

Sorry, I meant Asiina. Still not entirely awake yet. REGARDLESS, I made the cop implication. Why is it a slip that Jimson did it, and okay that I did?

SirSamVimes posted:

I'm suspicious of Ixtilton for skating by under the radar and also Asiina because investigating a claimed miller is weird as hell, especially twice in a row.

• Locked thread