Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
pies
Pecan
Pumpkin
Some kind of meat
Coconut custard
Sweet potato
Cherry
Apple
I'm Gay
Lemon meringue
That's all the pies so..
View Results

• Locked thread
Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Please vote for your favorite pie in this thread, or vote for all of them. The best pie is pecan so regardless of the results that will end up at the top of the list if you want to save your checkboxing you don't need to select that one.

I had to repost this because i guess the forums won't let me phone post polls which is pretty dumb so maybe someone should fix that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Cream Pie am I right? lol

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Cream pie.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

hey OP, guess what?

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

gently caress you Slick Goku Baby.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

good one! lol!!

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

But really, I guess shepherd's pie?

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Tiberius Thyben posted:

But really, I guess shepherd's pie?

No that's wrong

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Pussy pie

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
:laffo: op cant even make a thread rigjt the first time http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3753152&perpage=40

voted 1

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

it isnt my fault but i accept your judgment

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

anyways, i'll say it again, fruit pie is loving disgusting. so, chocolate mousse.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
S Tier: Pumpkin, Pecan
A Tier: Apple, any berry pie, cobblers
F Tier: Any other dessert.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
pizza pie

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

mango sentinel posted:

S Tier: Pumpkin, Pecan
A Tier: Apple, any berry pie, cobblers
F Tier: Any other dessert.

Same

Ambrose Burnside
Aug 30, 2007

pensive
this is the first gibbis thread ive seen in days that isnt horrible, goongrats

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Sincere pecan pie vote, poo poo is dank

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

You have a limited level of pie understanding if rhubarb isn't in your list somewhere.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

resistentialism posted:

You have a limited level of pie understanding if rhubarb isn't in your list somewhere.

This is an important poll please don't make things up

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
I've made homemade apple pies for the last few years. I finally discovered the secret.

Cobbler > pie.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

pr0k posted:

I've made homemade apple pies for the last few years. I finally discovered the secret.

Cobbler > pie.

You can put a crumble topping on your pie and have both. It's basically cheating.

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
2 votes for sweet potato pie as of this post. LMAO @ the lame white people. (I am different white people)

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

pizza pie

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

down n out posted:

Sincere pecan pie vote, poo poo is dank

MrWillsauce
Mar 19, 2015

Why is apple pie not winning? You loving communists.

:911::911::911::911::911::911::911::911::911::911::911::911:

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Rando posted:

2 votes for sweet potato pie as of this post. LMAO @ the lame white people. (I am different white people)

Sweet potato is superior to pumpkin pie, but derby pie is better. It's just pecan pie with bourbon and chocolate chips and it owns so hard.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

what goes better with a massive pile of protein and starch than a huge helping of sugar and fat

gently caress pie

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
French silk

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
pie is bad op eat cake instead

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Rando posted:

One of them was me voting for everything. Also sweet potato pie is pretty dope and I'm a little disappointed in its performance in this poll

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

a real jerk posted:

what goes better with a massive pile of protein and starch than a huge helping of sugar and fat

gently caress pie

for fucks sake man

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

cliffdiver posted:

pie is bad op eat cake instead

Pie is basically cake for grownups, sorry you're an idiot child, friend

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
i bought an apple struessel pie and a strawberry rhubarb pie today because I assumed that there will be pecan pie

i hope my gamble pays off

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Aralan posted:

Pie is basically cake for grownups, sorry you're an idiot child, friend

Is Cheesecake a pie or a cake? And what's the deal with iced cream cake, anyway?

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Is Cheesecake a pie or a cake? And what's the deal with iced cream cake, anyway?

Cheesecake is the unholy union of pie and cake, and I left it out of this poll because it would've messed up the results. Ice cream cake is like if cake were a pokemon and got to evolve pretty much

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
remember when lowtax made taht thread about pies? that was a good thread.

this doesn't even come close op. :bunt: (pretend the b is a c lmao)

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
pumpkin is the obvious winner. dont let the recent wave of pumpkin spice hipsters deter you from the one true choice.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Rando posted:

Sweet potatoe pie, pumpkin pie, and bean pie are the exact same thing just with different bases so quit acting like youre some distinguished ethnic food eater

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Sweet potatoe pie, pumpkin pie, and bean pie are the exact same thing just with different bases so quit acting like youre some distinguished ethnic food eater

Okay, honkey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Sweet potato pie is ok but it's tainted by association with sweet potato casserole, which is a crime against god and man.

• Locked thread