Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
this was always one of my favorites, and i thought it'd let everyone else know about it as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

Thank you.,

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Tony Hawk Underground soundtrack was formative to me, as a young warthog.

Tragic Fat Detective
Jul 12, 2002

soulja boy tell em
Aww poo poo.. its Akuma and this nigga is definitely about to unleash the Raging Demon (Shun Goku Satsu). gently caress now hes sliding towards Goku. Oh my Lord, this fag is open mouth kissing Goku and Chi Chi is just standing there like a bitch, while Krilin is shooting ropes of cum in an arc above the both of them. This is definitely the most powerful and gayest scene in the history of man.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tragic Fat Detective posted:

Aww poo poo.. its Akuma and this nigga is definitely about to unleash the Raging Demon (Shun Goku Satsu). gently caress now hes sliding towards Goku. Oh my Lord, this fag is open mouth kissing Goku and Chi Chi is just standing there like a bitch, while Krilin is shooting ropes of cum in an arc above the both of them. This is definitely the most powerful and gayest scene in the history of man.

lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

hahaha

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Soral posted:

Thank you.,

ty

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Not to be a party pooper, but I'm not sure what a Street Fighter character being gay with Dragonball Z characters has to do with the Jet Set Radio Future soundtrack is on Spotify.

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

HELLO ALLISON!!!!

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

The Tony Hawk Underground soundtrack was formative to me, as a young warthog.

Same but the Tony Hawk 2 soundtrack as well as the Need for Speed Underground soundtrack.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

Need for Speed Underground soundtrack.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

raging demon is the single most powerful martial art in the universe. imagine if vegeta could raging demo after getting out of the hyperbolic time chamber.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

You know it

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
That feel when you wish Lostprophets - Shinobi vs Dragon Ninja was like ten times longer.

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

Prowler
May 24, 2004

Ragg posted:

That feel when you wish Lostprophets - Shinobi vs Dragon Ninja was like ten times longer.

lead singer is a baby fucker

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

UNDERSTAND
UNDERSTAND
THE CONCEPT OF LOVE

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog
i'm going to stop watching the wizard to listen to this thanks

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004