Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Wait are you saying I could gently caress hot chicks if I joined ISIS?

*the cycle continues*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Alan Smithee posted:

lol at girl who lived in Austria and thought "man I have it so bad I'm going to go on a literaly loving journey to be a slave wife"

so ladies how did Islamic Burning Man work out for you?

lol every day is burning man in isis because every day they are burning men... to death!

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

rear end cobra posted:

I dont think stupid teenage girls deserve to die or even being raped by some bearded belgian COD enthuisiast

ah but you see they also went and joined ISIS??

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

DEAD MAN'S SHOE posted:

For a forum full of pedophiles y'all sure don't understand how grooming works

If you live in a first world country and don't understand how bad ISIS is than I guess maybe you are going to die???

• Locked thread