Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I wonder what she expected to happen? Like at some point she thought this was a good idea that would end well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
gently caress YOU DAD! *runs away and joins ISIS*

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Ivor Biggun posted:

Teenagers make bad decisions.

No it was a legit question. Everyone makes stupid choices as a teenager, but this is joining a death cult where women are seen as having less worth than a goat and thinking maybe she should show up and everything would be okay?

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
They thought they could CHANGE ISIS

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Yeah why is General Bullshit 2: On the Move forums on the Something Awful website not more simpathetic to the girls who joined ISIS?

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I feel bad for them but I am really more just baffled because you went to join loving ISIS you stupid bitches, what did you loving think was going to happen to you, it's ISIS.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Just gonna hang up my Boys of Boko Haram calendar in my cubicle, hope everyone is cool with that

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
ISIS are just misunderstood, please come join us you will come to find that we are pleasant dudes and in no way will we gangrape and murder you like the other girls, you are special

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

He just came in his pants because he is seeing a girl's nose for the first time

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
*sighs, holds ISIS teen magazine against chest and rolls over to look up at the ceiling fan above her bed*
Ugh...my parents just don't GET me

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Gosh darnit dangit GBS, why don't you feel more badder for making jokes about the dead white girls who joined ISIS?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I mean they said they were willing to die for Allah so honestly their families should be happy that they attained their goals. :)

• Locked thread