Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Not me. Could be Kash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Opopanax posted:

Not me. Could be Kash.

Do you have a case?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

It's mostly night action based

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Okay?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yes I'm fine thanks

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Opopanax posted:

Yes I'm fine thanks

:ghost::laugh::ghost:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Opopanax posted:

Yes I'm fine thanks

Good explanation I like it

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:munch: ##unvote

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
zzz pretty casual shade throwing going on.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Kashuno tell me why I shouldn't vote for you.

Opop same.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CapitalistPig posted:

Opop same.

I'm not scum so that'd be stupid

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Opopanax posted:

I'm not scum so that'd be stupid

Pff predictable

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

Opop same.

You should probably vote for someone you actually think is scum

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

are you unvoting because you believe opop is correct about me?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Kashuno posted:

are you unvoting because you believe opop is correct about me?

Nah you're both probably scum BUT I wanna see how this plays out.

also lol my phone autocorrects but as BUT because I am so dramatic in my texting.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
You both gave terrible answers

##vote opop

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Opopanax (1): EccoRaven, EccoRaven, CapitalistPig
Asiina (0): Kashuno, Kashuno
Kashuno (0): EccoRaven, EccoRaven

Not Voting (6): 100YrsofAttitude, Asiina, EccoRaven, HiipFire, Kashuno, Opopanax

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is December 10th, 2015 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 2 hours.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
##vote kashuno

i forgot if there was a reason to not vote you yet

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

HiipFire posted:

##vote kashuno

i forgot if there was a reason to not vote you yet

Is there a reason to vote me?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CapitalistPig posted:

You both gave terrible answers

##vote opop

I'm the doctor.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Opopanax posted:

I'm the doctor.

This is a really early claim?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Is that a question or a statement?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I guess both. It's a really early claim, why?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Because we're decently late in the game, people are looking my way, and I can always just self protect.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Protect me instead I'm important.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm a superdoctor

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

I'm a superdoctor

shh

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Asiina posted:

I'm a superdoctor

A superdoctor would doctor a doctor, not the other way around

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
opop who did you protect night 1

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Asiina posted:

I'm a superdoctor

Is this a thing or a joke?

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

You were suspicious of Kash when you first joined, is this still the case?

Asiina posted:

Barring some especially damning night action information on some other day, I will never vote for Ecco in this game.

This has been mostly covered, and don't want to vote for Ecco myself, but you did this later on with TMM. Your a absolutism is a bit strong and provides convenient embargoes for you. Is this a common Asiina thing?

Who was it the tonal thing with Asiina? I think it was Kash, but my point is she's been pretty much herself until today/intransigence towards TMM, where she has seemed real irreverent. It's not much of a tell of anything but perhaps worth noting.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Opopanax posted:

I am also a doctor ##vote taste

One of Opop's first posts after Keane's convenient claim. Just worth considering I feel. Opop hasn't had any presence so it's a lurker execution. The only other thing against him was his goading of TMM but I'm probably one of the few that despite finding TMM an annoying butt I do think he's a fun/funny annoying butt. So I get him in that regard.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

By the way Ecco that information that you felt wasn't relevant earlier when you had to claim is that still the case?

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Kashuno posted:

As an addendum; this is speculation on future days but, were 100 to be lynched and flip scum, it would be me more reason to check Tomm.

Earlier you meant to say that you would think I was bussing tomm?

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Kashuno posted:

would vote ecco as well but idk people say she has an obvious scum game and no one is particularly hopping on her soo

This is an early post of Kash that I feel exemplifies why I haven't found him to be particularly scummy all game. I find he's had a level of candidness about him that just isn't scummy.

Posts like this one which are ridiculous since I don't feel they make sense:

Kashuno posted:

Your cases are decent 100, which I like as it gives me more to analyze. Still, I feel like you're tossing other ideas out there without really solidifying your current vote. This Tomm vs TMM situation I think is a great example of that; your case on Tomm is pretty small in comparison to your case on TMM as if to try and get people to look at both of them and split the vote. It makes me think you're trying to push attention elsewhere while muddying things for town.

##vote 100

Only help solidify that. I suppose it's a bit at times of too scum to be scum, but it doesn't feel like that since Kash has a knack of being scummy normally and this here just seems more his way of presenting ideas. His defense of Tomm is definitely fair in my mind. Did Kash know that Tomm was the cop from his posts? It wasn't a conclusion I had come to, but perhaps you were just more perceptive.

The weird thing is that Kash slightly loses this sang-froid on D3. Maybe it's just the game has been running on too long and he's been a very posty player. I don't know but he chases the contradictory leads of Asiina and TMM completely indifferently. I have no idea how you thought they were a scum team. Still he's consistent, he thinks I'm still scum (I think) and he still wants to go after Asiina. He's been candid and pretty up front about his thoughts.

I'm still pretty comfortable calling Kash town, not really sure why others don't agree.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

For the record I don't see myself voting Ecco or Hiip. They both seem solidly town to me. So who is the scum? Read on in the long chain of my early morning posts! After this I will be back later tonight so I can leave my comfy flat and avoid my unwelcome house guest.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Cpig hasn't really been playing. Like he's been around noticeably so when compared to Opop and Taste, but he hasn't really made any cases and he always just votes alongside with cases that have been made prior to him. In fact he's been on every successful execution without really ever caring to say why.

His jake vote is the most defensible since it relies on jake being the survivor and how it's sound logic to vote suvivors blah blah blah. It's an easy smoke screen that covers both town and scum and allows the latter to present themselves as useful.

Any of his commentary has been vastly meta. He defends Ecco earlier on D1 using this argument and he goes after me saying that I've a similar game as scum. Now even more damning in my mind is this post:

CapitalistPig posted:

Because Ecco is responsible for the death of a scum(scum generally frown on this), AND there was no other kill so ecco pretty much has to be a PGO of some kind because if he was an SK wouldn't there have been a second kill?

(I mean I suppose the scum nk could have gotten blocked or hit a docced target)

BUT I felt Ecco's townieness (lol) before there was even the results of the first night.

I feel very strongly that Ecco is a good guy this game.

I'm pretty sure Cpig was the first to suggest that Ecco is either PGO or SK (Opop I think repeated his thing afterwards). The former I've never encountered in the game personally, but that's not my point. I don't know about you guys but I just assumed his second scenario was the actual case, the doctor worked and Ecco vigged right. Cpig automatically assumes Ecco's PGO because he knows who was attacked that night. It reads like a slip to me.

CapitalistPig posted:

I got confused and thought I was voting for 100 years, the perks of being in 3 games at once.

CapitalistPig posted:

Well drat I should've actually went with my second choice I guess :(

This stuff is both weird and hollow. The first is strange since I am not in any other game besides this one. His comment implies he mistakenly voted me in another game instead of here but it's not possible. The latter part is hollow because I was his second choice, but never he states why and it's not like my vote had any real traction that night anyway. Note he doesn't actually go after me ever again.

We then get a "I think it's Asiina vote" with no reasoning that I got Asiina to -2 (would've been -1 but Kash dropped only to rejoin) putting her neck to neck and even above TMM. He then just as easily hammers. He didn't care who died. Cpig's never made any effort to convince anyone of anything. And here he just votes Opop on a fairly arbitrary basis.

Cpig's game has been a present but below the radar scum game that advances his agenda by quietly voting alongside majority but safe candidates, that are very often cased well enough by others that he doesn't feel the need to make more effort than just show up.

##vote capitalistpig

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I'm not thinking you're scum anymore 100 as you're willing to say so many people are town you'd be boxing yourself into a corner. I really like you case on cpig especially the whole you not being in other games part ##vote cpig

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

EccoRaven posted:

opop who did you protect night 1

Asiina.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Cpig hasn't really been playing. Like he's been around noticeably so when compared to Opop and Taste, but he hasn't really made any cases and he always just votes alongside with cases that have been made prior to him. In fact he's been on every successful execution without really ever caring to say why.

His jake vote is the most defensible since it relies on jake being the survivor and how it's sound logic to vote suvivors blah blah blah. It's an easy smoke screen that covers both town and scum and allows the latter to present themselves as useful.

Any of his commentary has been vastly meta. He defends Ecco earlier on D1 using this argument and he goes after me saying that I've a similar game as scum. Now even more damning in my mind is this post:

I'm pretty sure Cpig was the first to suggest that Ecco is either PGO or SK (Opop I think repeated his thing afterwards). The former I've never encountered in the game personally, but that's not my point. I don't know about you guys but I just assumed his second scenario was the actual case, the doctor worked and Ecco vigged right. Cpig automatically assumes Ecco's PGO because he knows who was attacked that night. It reads like a slip to me.

This stuff is both weird and hollow. The first is strange since I am not in any other game besides this one. His comment implies he mistakenly voted me in another game instead of here but it's not possible. The latter part is hollow because I was his second choice, but never he states why and it's not like my vote had any real traction that night anyway. Note he doesn't actually go after me ever again.

We then get a "I think it's Asiina vote" with no reasoning that I got Asiina to -2 (would've been -1 but Kash dropped only to rejoin) putting her neck to neck and even above TMM. He then just as easily hammers. He didn't care who died. Cpig's never made any effort to convince anyone of anything. And here he just votes Opop on a fairly arbitrary basis.

Cpig's game has been a present but below the radar scum game that advances his agenda by quietly voting alongside majority but safe candidates, that are very often cased well enough by others that he doesn't feel the need to make more effort than just show up.

##vote capitalistpig

lol dumb

• Locked thread