Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
ok anon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I'm in a game of mafia, my flavor is a B- Student and my role is vanilla and my alignment is town.

Very well, let us now begin the turbo.

##vote taste

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrtl41oZxOA

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##drugs

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
So whats been going on? Who is scum and why?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kashuno posted:

This is bad post tm

I'm not seeing it, I have usually been getting really accurate wrt Ecco's alignment in my past 3 or 4 games that include Ecco, I'm not feeling a scum here.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kashuno posted:

not necessarily a scum post, but a bad one regardless.

Why even bother saying its a bad post if it doesn't have an alignment read attached to it? See like now, You have made a bad and scummy post and I think you are scum.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##vote Kashuno

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

EccoRaven posted:

agreeing with this

also pig to be fair the last 3/4 games I've been scum so it might just be that you're biased against me (like everyone else??)

nah, I don't think you are scum this game.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

JakeP posted:

Im a Survivor

##vote jakep

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Okay everybody chillax and smoke some weed
(that's certainly what I did in college)

Done and done

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

JakeP posted:

hey anyone here not town?

me

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

HiipFire posted:

hey youre here
##vote CPig

lol stop it

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

JakeP posted:

id vote cpig

I'm sure you would

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

HiipFire posted:

convince me to unvote before I pass out in the foreseeable future

because its dumb and you are being stupid (vow broken, :dealwithit:)

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Tremendous Taste posted:

Look at all the rats scurrying every which way to avoid the Jake lynch

I'm not scurrying anywhere, we have a claimed 3p and we are more likely to hit town right now if we lynch anyone but jake, statistically, we need to lynch Jake.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

JakeP posted:

i think lynching scum would be ideal imho if you really think about it

Ok so who is definitely 100% scum then? because yes that would be ideal.

You know as well as I that you can't say with 100% accuracy that you have found scum.

In the absence of a sure fire scum hit, the survivor is the next logical conclusion.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Yay! Lets do this guys lets make it a flawless town victory.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Guys, Ecco isn't scum.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

TMMadman posted:

So CPig, if Ecco isn't scnobodyum then who is?

Probably tomm

##vote tomm

Also ecco isnt scum stop being a dumb

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kashuno posted:

Tomm isn't providing a ton of content, but I'm not feeling him very confidently today as I was yesterday and, in addition, the case against him right now isn't one I particularly agree with. 100 seems more like scum to me.

I just re read 100 and I can see where you are coming from, I have been scum with 100 before and I feel like he acted like he's doing now.

hmmm

I still feel like tomm may be scum though , but only because I don't quite think I've seen him act like he has this game before. Usually he's much more talkative.

I'm ok with my vote on tomm, but would consider moving to 100 if needed.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kashuno posted:

Cpig can you talk to me about why you're so positive ecco isn't scum (regardless of her claim, which came after you had first stated that opinion iirc)

Because Ecco is responsible for the death of a scum(scum generally frown on this), AND there was no other kill so ecco pretty much has to be a PGO of some kind because if he was an SK wouldn't there have been a second kill?

(I mean I suppose the scum nk could have gotten blocked or hit a docced target)

BUT I felt Ecco's townieness (lol) before there was even the results of the first night.

I feel very strongly that Ecco is a good guy this game.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

TMMadman posted:

I think Ecco is the godfather and she and Keane cooked this plan up together because Ecco often gets lynched early. Keane is a player who finds bussing funny and this is the ultimate bus that also goes against Ecco's meta of never bussing.

By killing keane and claiming vig, Ecco gets immediate town cred and most likely doesn't have to worry about being tracked and will show as town to a cop investigation.

I think it's also important to note that she is still holding back with her claim. Also, she dropped a letter at the end of it when breaking it. I noticed it when trying to think of what ygl could mean, but all I can come up with is 'you guys lose'.

I know it's a crazy theory and people are going to say that the simplest explanation is probably right, but if everyone thought that then nobody would would question my claim because the simplest explanation is that I'm telling the truth.

That's a super bad scum plan honestly, who would even do that?

You're acting like some kind of tin foil hat man.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
The only time I ever willfully killed a scumbuddy was krellfia, because I was secretly an overpowered SK that was part of the scumteam, I was also the only scum member submitting any actions.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##vote Tomm

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

EccoRaven posted:

lol what. were you trying to quickhammer?

I'm voting for tomm since he's the vote leader and my second choice for scum right now, because I wont be around at deadline.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I got confused and thought I was voting for 100 years, the perks of being in 3 games at once.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

EccoRaven posted:

yes but you were already voting for him, and you made your vote like a second after I made mine and said he was at -1.

it looks like you were trying to quickhammer him but failed, but it's really weird.

see above

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Well drat I should've actually went with my second choice I guess :(

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I think it's Asiina too

##vote asiina

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##vote tmm

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Kashuno tell me why I shouldn't vote for you.

Opop same.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Opopanax posted:

I'm not scum so that'd be stupid

Pff predictable

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
You both gave terrible answers

##vote opop

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Cpig hasn't really been playing. Like he's been around noticeably so when compared to Opop and Taste, but he hasn't really made any cases and he always just votes alongside with cases that have been made prior to him. In fact he's been on every successful execution without really ever caring to say why.

His jake vote is the most defensible since it relies on jake being the survivor and how it's sound logic to vote suvivors blah blah blah. It's an easy smoke screen that covers both town and scum and allows the latter to present themselves as useful.

Any of his commentary has been vastly meta. He defends Ecco earlier on D1 using this argument and he goes after me saying that I've a similar game as scum. Now even more damning in my mind is this post:

I'm pretty sure Cpig was the first to suggest that Ecco is either PGO or SK (Opop I think repeated his thing afterwards). The former I've never encountered in the game personally, but that's not my point. I don't know about you guys but I just assumed his second scenario was the actual case, the doctor worked and Ecco vigged right. Cpig automatically assumes Ecco's PGO because he knows who was attacked that night. It reads like a slip to me.

This stuff is both weird and hollow. The first is strange since I am not in any other game besides this one. His comment implies he mistakenly voted me in another game instead of here but it's not possible. The latter part is hollow because I was his second choice, but never he states why and it's not like my vote had any real traction that night anyway. Note he doesn't actually go after me ever again.

We then get a "I think it's Asiina vote" with no reasoning that I got Asiina to -2 (would've been -1 but Kash dropped only to rejoin) putting her neck to neck and even above TMM. He then just as easily hammers. He didn't care who died. Cpig's never made any effort to convince anyone of anything. And here he just votes Opop on a fairly arbitrary basis.

Cpig's game has been a present but below the radar scum game that advances his agenda by quietly voting alongside majority but safe candidates, that are very often cased well enough by others that he doesn't feel the need to make more effort than just show up.

##vote capitalistpig

lol dumb

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
ok I believe opop

##vote kashuno

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kashuno posted:

you believe opop is the doctor therefore I must be scum because,

of all the scumminess

take a shower kashuno.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Well at least you read it even if you won't bother really responding.

There's nothing to respond to , you made this long convoluted case that says I'm scum for my normal disengaged "play".

I responded the only way that makes sense when someone is obviously either clueless or scum trying to jump on an easy case.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I don't think you're normally disengaged. Either you're full on poo poo-posting or you just don't play. Here you've kept up a regular enough presence. You're not one of our lurker players by any means. It's more that you haven't made cases and vote on the leaders for reasons unknown but to yourself. In a game that was easily drowned out by TMM and our chattier elements that level of activity would easily be ignored because you are A) around and B) voting, it's just no one has bothered to look more carefully at those actions.

You are overthinking my mental prowess it seems.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kashuno posted:

I take it, though, by your lack of vote that you don't find 100 scummy but rather clueless [/b]##unvote[/b]

Nah he feels like town who legit believes they have scum. Wont it be funny when im not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kashuno posted:

Thanks TMM

Hes my idol :3

• Locked thread