Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cromlech
Jan 5, 2007

TOODLES
Who is your giftee: Girlfriend
Budget: 60-70$
Giftee's age: 22
Known likes/interests: Tea, dogs, poetry, bees, makeup
Type of gift you are looking for: Something cute I guess?
Ideas that you've had or gifts that have been enjoyed in the past: I got her a bee necklace, an elephant scarf, and an edgar allan poe omnibus book for a few examples of prior gifts. She liked them all. All of my stuff has been super personalized. I was thinking of getting this Marc Jacobs perfume, Daisy Dream, because she has literally every type and I remember her seeing it in a store, smelling it, and getting excited so I wrote it down in my phone. But if I just get her the perfume, isn't that a little impersonal? Maybe I could add a little something else? I guess I'm just paranoid that she'd be like "oh another perfume" even though she loves the Marc Jacobs line a lot and wears it often. Any good earring ideas?

I pride myself on my gift giving capabilities but I would like a feminine second opinion here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread