Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Who is your giftee: Dad
Budget: $100
Giftee's age: 65
Known likes/interests: Literally nothing
Known hates/allergies: Literally nothing
Type of gift you are looking for: Literally anything
Ideas that you've had or gifts that have been enjoyed in the past: Literally nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

a friendly penguin posted:

Then buy him literally nothing and burn the $100.

I might do this after all. I thought somebody might have some amazing idea though for "the person with nothing, who wants nothing, who doesn't like or hate anything".

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Iamyourking posted:

This is more focused on presentation than content, but does anyone have any ideas on how to make a physical gift out of a Steam game? Last year I got printed screenshots of the game in the seller's inventory wrapped around a chocolate bar, but I thought I'd see if any better ideas come up.

Does it have to be a specific game? You could always get a Steam Gift Card.

• Locked thread