Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Suda51 is directing an Anime short?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Fangz posted:

Is that a vagina in her armpits

Once I'm done with it

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Osomatsu was a surprise hit for a because I was planning to just watch Young Black Jack and maybe OPM. Also I got a ginormous list of Manga I follow.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

loving delete every post above mine and the last 2 pages

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Fangz posted:

Gatchaman crowds is about a gang of gender non-binary multiracial heroes defeating an internet troll in S1, and then fascism in S2, through the power of blocking harassing social media, creating cool things, being good friends and appealing to people's better natures. This is like gamergate because

AIDS

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Waffleman_ posted:

I read the Phantom World thread and I wish people would stop saying that David did Neptunia to bankroll Stardust Crusaders because it literally doesn't work that way at all. You don't have to justify why a studio did an adaptation of a thing you didn't like.

I want the thread unlocked so I can call the guy who said that a loving retard.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Neptunia is popular enough to have a billion sequels and got all of them to the west thanks to queers, head punchers, spergs and virgs and useless wastes of space but yeah it's definitely not as popular as the goddamn 30 years manga that had various videogame and ova adaptations before the Davipro anime

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sakurazuka posted:

What does 'head punchers' mean? Assuming it's not literal

It means the kind of person who punches his own head when angry.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

i hope that guy writes a review of the show. i honestly cant find anyone online who has read the original novel. i need to know about the pubes

The prodigal son returned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Reds posted:

I will probably make a Grimgar thread next week if nobody else does

Oh, and because I didn't post it before and meant to even if it isn't terribly relevant:

No MMOs here, just classic console JRPGs.

He gets the true gamer seal of approval from me.

• Locked thread