Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
My mother has hoarder tendencies but has good taste, so she just has a bunch of knick-knacks and suchlike all through the house. My uncle didn't have a bunch of money and would grab free stuff and "bargains" so his house was just full of brick piles, trash plastic, a bunch of old handbags, boxes and boxes of magazines, etc etc etc. When he suddenly died the whole family banded together and helped clean out his house. It took like 2 months to finally complete. Filled up so many skip bins full of garbage before it was complete. I found this purple riding crop and my cousin saw and said "Wow, I found some of them. Dad really liked horses, didn't he?" He sure did, little buddy. He sure did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

She doesn't have hoarder tendencies and has bad taste? I expected better logic from someone who is almost certainly on the autism spectrum.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

I believe we were just having a discussion on the difference between collecting and hoarding? I presented my own family as an example for each.

• Locked thread