Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Was at Action Burger in Williamsburg tonight. Besides being a decent burger place they had Smash Bros for Wii U with all the characters unlocked and gamecube controllers.. there were also Street Fighter cabinets that were free to play and an NES idling on the SMB3 world screen with an authentic controller and Zapper waiting to be playing. Had a great rapport with the beautiful cashier as well. I guess the owner is also an aspiring comic book publisher and so there's crap from some insane series called BioSapien plastered all over the place including the menu which had burgers named Skeleborg Soldier and Dark Energy Knight. Absolutely incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I felt at peace with all of the world in there.. we had just come from an incredibly loud bar with the bitchiest bartender I had ever seen in my short life so coming into such an inviting environment for gamers, it was almost religious.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The first time I was in the Burg in BKLN I was smoking some weed for the first time in my life while listening to a casette of Burzom. Of course I'm a loving foodie.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

A pecan pie milkshake.. who ever heard of such a thing.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The place most like this I've ever been to OP would be Tampa Gourmet Pizza Company in the SoHo (South Howard)/Hyde Park neighborhood of Tampa.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

sounds amaze OP, I want to go to there

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

A pecan pie milkshake.. who ever heard of such a thing.

nice

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Never been there OP but I hung out at Barcade a lot when I lived in W'burg.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

AtlasToked
Sep 14, 2014
lots of arcade stuff here. there's a bar in GR with a ton of arcade cabinets. hell, even the red robin near me has Donkey Kong. the local burger place used to have Burger Time

your place should be a stop on the path to gaming mecca though

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
AtlasToked

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ive decided im going to become king of the arcade

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im going to become the best at every game in there, i'll be worshipped as a god

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

At AB side orders are called side kicks and extra toppings are power-ups. He named the burgers after charactersnin his comics. Ive had the rico it was not bad.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Wormskull posted:

The place most like this I've ever been to OP would be Tampa Gourmet Pizza Company in the SoHo (South Howard)/Hyde Park neighborhood of Tampa.

i'm considering moving to The Tampa Bay Area. would you recommend it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

As a Millennial I posted:

i'm considering moving to The Tampa Bay Area. would you recommend it

I like Latinos and stores with the sign painted on the bricks the store is made of instead of on a sign so I think it's alright, but the Tampa Bay Area has many different things as well so. I don't know man. I'm not a guy who knows much about different cities and where you should live.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Wormskull posted:

I like Latinos and stores with the sign painted on the bricks the store is made of instead of on a sign so I think it's alright, but the Tampa Bay Area has many different things as well so. I don't know man. I'm not a guy who knows much about different cities and where you should live.

dang. well, thanks

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I would say this, if you don't live in St Pete or Tampa, you should live in Miami, if you live in florida, since those are the most badass places in Florida I believe.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Clearwater and Dunedin are alright but they look like their built for tourists so it's probably hard to really feel like you live there.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
as a shut-in gamer, it doesnt really matter, im in naples and i know where the publix is

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

As far as Maine cities, the true Maine feel is places like Freeport and Portland I guess, and like Bar Harbor but you can just go into a Red Lobster anywhere in the world now for that particular feel.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i just want to be where the Young People are.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If you live in Maine then you actually want to be where the old people are since they talk funny and dress like Fishermen and have docks you can walk around on.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Based New England.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Based New England.

Yea.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'd like to walk on a dock.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

New England baby.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

New England baby.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
the barcade in boulder is sweet. I got the high score in galaga

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

net cafe scandal posted:

Its not that great.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

Its not that great.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/2nnc31/the_match_punk_pooped_his_pants/

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

TFW spending the day with a loved one on a stormy/winter beach.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

TFW spending the day with a loved one on a stormy/winter beach.

TFW living in Florida and having to read New England Feels posts

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

For the Win: A Game Changer in Chicago Entertainment

In 2003 Lucky Strike Entertainment changed the experience of bowling as we knew it. On June 5th the entertainment giant debuted their latest brainchild, FTW.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

the barcade in boulder is sweet. I got the high score in galaga

im going to go there and beat that score when im in boulder next. that way you know tge king of the arcade is in town. yospos bicth

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

when they ask me to enter my initials in games my preferred entry is FAG

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think there's a slower gif of it somewhere that's a lot funnier but it wasn't on that reddit thing.

• Locked thread