Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShitheadDeluxe
May 14, 2007

Thanks for firing this thread up again, Nipponophile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShitheadDeluxe
May 14, 2007

When I was a kid I had subscriptions to G.I Joe, G.I. Joe Special Missions, and The 'Nam. drat this thread brings back some memories

ShitheadDeluxe
May 14, 2007

Nipponophile did you ever read Nth Man? I only got a couple issues, but it seemed kinda crazy in a good way.

ShitheadDeluxe
May 14, 2007

Nipponophile posted:

Now where did I leave off... Hmm... Oh, right... Let's Read Issue 35!!?

ShitheadDeluxe
May 14, 2007

priznat posted:

Yup, the USS Flagg. A school chum had one and it was pretty rad.

I had the hovercraft and hydrofoil though so I can't complain.

e: lol

Oh man, the memories. I never had the Flagg aircraft carrier but my folks and a older kid in the neighborhood who was learning woodworking made a drat nice mockup out of boxwood, wall panelling, and some plywood.

• Locked thread