Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Any dark souls fans up here Vape? I present my first handmade oil I named it Estus Flask

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Any dark souls fans up here Vape? I present my first handmade oil I named it Estus Flask

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

420 blaze the sun

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is there a real world version of the brock lesnar vape T-shirt.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Is there a real world version of the brock lesnar vape T-shirt.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

#me

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
eat. sleep. rape. repeat.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Plutonis saying "vape" 100x while posting dark souls memes and webcomics. Beecock.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Plutonis saying "rape" 100x

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Vape Meme

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
drink ur estrus flask fagoo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Admiral_eX_laX
Jul 8, 2009

Historically Inaccurate
you need an orange bottle to truly market the product. with some fancy worn twine wrapped around the base of the bottle neck, perhaps...

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
teeth gritted, passing through Gwyn's fog wall. the haze of cotton candy and sour apples clings to my armor.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

HolePisser1982 posted:

teeth gritted, passing through Gwyn's fog wall. the haze of cotton candy and sour apples clings to my armor.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Hahaha

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

phrbbttttll

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

HolePisser1982 posted:

hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turnways
Jun 22, 2004

i am the vaper, i've come to vape your vindows

• Locked thread