Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

StarkRavingMad posted:

holy poo poo TLC is this weekend? This has been like the limpest PPV build

Wasn't this the same last year? TLC seems to be a pretty cruise control show in general.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

OldTennisCourt posted:

Wasn't this the same last year? TLC seems to be a pretty cruise control show in general.

I don't know, last year they had tables, ladders, chairs AND STAIRS

and it was loving terrible

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

StarkRavingMad posted:

holy poo poo TLC is this weekend? This has been like the limpest PPV build

There's only 3 matches booked for it going in to the go home show. They might as well just drop that lovely PPV and build to the rumble.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I miss when RGL would start ever weekly thread with "Now when we say UUUS, y'all say O. UUUS...."

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

HerraS posted:

jfc if theyre seriously trying to bring kayfabe in UpUpDownDown and use it in storylines

I know it's awesome

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

r truth dumpstered kofi in windjammers

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Boom! Slap! Pow! Whap!

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

wHAT DO YOU THINK bRAUN sTROWMAN WILL DO TONIGHT?

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

HerraS posted:

jfc if theyre seriously trying to bring kayfabe in UpUpDownDown and use it in storylines

Seems kinda odd considering they're not even using their WWE names most of the time. Felt like they were deliberately keeping it distinct.

ParanoidInc
Apr 27, 2013

You dun scuffed me for the last time you no-good Zayn boy!
Fun Shoe
I hope the show opens with a ziggler/breeze windjammers deathmatch and afterwards they announced a 1v1 mid bo5 dota match at TLC for them

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Barrett has some CM Punk-like bags under his eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

HerraS posted:

No, that was literally Nick Nemeth assaulting Matt Clement, and now they have the evidence recorded.

• Locked thread