Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

That is indeed my friend "lesbian 'moonwalkinvincible' baphomet" who has bad taste in open world games.

are you insulting just cause or is this about something else i've played, because usually I don't play much open world stuff in the first place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

lesbian baphomet posted:

are you insulting just cause or is this about something else i've played, because usually I don't play much open world stuff in the first place

i think i saw you playing arkham origins once

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

i think i saw you playing arkham origins once

Arkham Asylum is the only game of that franchise that i've ever played or owned. maybe you saw somebody else with japense characters in the name.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I like the chill ambient tune that plays during the quieter moments. kind of reminds me of the ambient music playing at the top of the tower in Crackdown.

My favorite so far is the intense strings music in car races.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The music in this game sounds really nice from watching Lumpy stream via Steam broadcast, as Wormskull was somehow playing this game whilst asleep and didnt let me watch him play. Reminds me of the beautiful blue oceans of Wind Waker.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The music reminds me of what youd hear while sailing in Wind Waker, I mean.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

The music in this game sounds really nice from watching Lumpy stream via Steam broadcast, as Wormskull was somehow playing this game whilst asleep and didnt let me watch him play. Reminds me of the beautiful blue oceans of Wind Waker.

You can watch me now if you wish. But I fell asleep with the game running.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'm listening to Animal Collective's "Feels", but I'd be happy to at a later time.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

I'm listening to Animal Collective's "Feels", but I'd be happy to at a later time.

I know why they called it Feels. Its because they knew everyone was going to get Feels from listening to it, and I do for sure, So really IMO its an aptly named record

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I dont like it that much. I like Merryweather Post Pavillion a lot more, and the album that came after that with "What Would I Want? Sky"... eheh.. sorry for the derail, OP.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I think Strawberry Jam is their strongest work.. It just too good. My mouse pad is Merriweather Post Pavilion art work also. Hell I just love Animal Collective, but your right. This hafs nothing to to do with the thread

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The only thing I know about the thing y'all is talking about is when my best friend first started smoking weed, in his 20s, he told me about how trill Animal Collective is. Also, it was one of the bands on the myspace of the Alternative Lifestyle girl who I had a crush on so bad that I suffered from mild depression for a few months.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

The only thing I know about the thing y'all is talking about is when my best friend first started smoking weed, in his 20s, he told me about how trill Animal Collective is. Also, it was one of the bands on the myspace of the Alternative Lifestyle girl who I had a crush on so bad that I suffered from mild depression for a few months.

I sense a friend in you.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I discovered Animal Collective in the 7th grade because the Hispanic Gothic boy down the street Alejandro had one of their songs on his Myspace page and I thought he was really cool and wantede to be closer to him.. So Here we are 2 years later and I still love the band.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

rediscover posted:

I discovered Animal Collective in the 7th grade because the Hispanic Gothic boy down the street Alejandro had one of their songs on his Myspace page and I thought he was really cool and wantede to be closer to him.. So Here we are 2 years later and I still love the band.

DO you still love the man?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

rediscover posted:

This is fake because no individual human has used Myspace in the past 4 years at least. People were just barely looking at their myspaces when I was in 12th grade 6 years ago.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Unless you only go to a school full of the myspace scene guys who exited a time machine in the present, from the mid to late 00s, there is absolutely no way I believe that post dude.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

DO you still love the man?

I don't know - I haven't seen him in several years but his two younger Big Latino assed sisters still live here and I have a crush on them

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

rediscover posted:

I don't know - I haven't seen him in several years but his two younger Big Latino assed sisters still live here and I have a crush on them

This poster claims to be white.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

This is fake because no individual human has used Myspace in the past 4 years at least. People were just barely looking at their myspaces when I was in 12th grade 6 years ago.

I was making a joke saing that I'm still 14 or whatever.. Truth be told the events in question happened 6 or 7 years ago.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's latin@.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

This poster claims to be white.

They're from Panama or something so they have white skin too.. Its normal for me to have a crush on them and their huge asses

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You can like people of any skin color buddy. Hell, this is the God drat Le Just Cause 3 thread, which takes place on an island of people of every possible color.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

You can like people of any skin color buddy. Hell, this is the God drat Le Just Cause 3 thread, which takes place on an island of people of every possible color.

Sounds likes paradise, OP.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

No racism intended, all.. just really hard to break my mental image of rediscover as a 15 year old skinny West Indian boy.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Make up your drat mind.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

No racism intended, all.. just really hard to break my mental image of rediscover as a 15 year old skinny West Indian boy.

Yea I picture him as skinny also lol.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I paid 2 bucks for jc2 and felt ripped off.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I got JC2 for dirt cheap and it was pretty fun so I will get this eventually, until then i will experience the game vicariously through your crazy videos and stories

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Usually I get pretty bored of the kinds of challenge things games have, but I been having a damned old time playing the ones in this. The grapple destruction ones are kind of epic since you have to plan big rear end reactions ahead of time...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ5LHnm63V0

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lol oh my god.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I wish VirtualDub could handle the file format that shadowplay records in since I'm getting sick of how crappy Windows Movie Maker makes things look and I'm not signed onto the right account to use Sony Movie Studio Premium which I don't even know how to use.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This game seems extremely cozy.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

I'm proud of you.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

rediscover posted:

I think Strawberry Jam is their strongest work.. It just too good. My mouse pad is Merriweather Post Pavilion art work also. Hell I just love Animal Collective, but your right. This hafs nothing to to do with the thread

Good Taste

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

lol cool

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'm proud of you.

WEll I dont like it that much.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I haven't really listed to animal collective outside of this time they played in a tiny pub in nz like 10 years ago...I thought they were gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

WEll I dont like it that much.

Fffffff

• Locked thread