Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Steve Alford was a bad hire.
This poll is closed.
Yes. 10 29.41%
Yes. 8 23.53%
Yes. 9 26.47%
Yes. 7 20.59%
Total: 12 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Brannigans Law
Oct 3, 2013
I get to see Malcolm Brogdon and his Kawhi Leonard levels of robot face tonight, albeit from the cheap seats. I just hope to see as little of Evan "Literally a Pumpkin" Nolte as possible, otherwise I may ask for my money back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brannigans Law
Oct 3, 2013

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

You saw that he said that's his favorite player I guess

Yeah when I saw that I was like "I JUST POSTED THAT ON AN INTERNET FORUM" to my family. Clearly I need to think before I speak. I thought the kid asked "Who is your favorite black basketball player?" too. At least that is what it sounded like at first.

Brogdon had a really bad game though. Thank goodness for that random white dude who drew like 5 fouls in the first half. Cal played a really good game denying threes and forcing long twos from our forwards. Also that Jordan Matthews kid was going off until Bennett took a timeout and I assume said "Darius, go over every screen and don't let him get the ball." I'm still not sure why we played through the forwards so much, considering they had 2 7-footers, but I guess it worked out in the end.

e: looks like the "random white dude", Jarred Reuter, has been getting like 5-10 mins per game and I haven't realized.

Brannigans Law fucked around with this message at 14:51 on Dec 23, 2015

Brannigans Law
Oct 3, 2013

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

I remember wanting Uthoff at Virginia. I don't remember why, but I'm not surprised he's doing well for you. Bennett has a good eye for talent.

Virginia plays at Virginia Tech tonight. The Cavs are way better than the Hokies, but it's at Tech, and their stadium REALLY sucks, and they always give us a good game. So I'm a little nervous.

Me too. I haven't watched a second of VT basketball, and it appears their games against ranked teams have been pretty bad (with the exception of Northwestern), but I still think back to 3-4 years ago when Erick Green beat us by himself. Man that was an ugly game, gently caress Sammy Zeglinski http://espn.go.com/ncb/boxscore?gameId=320220258

Ungratek posted:

Didn't mean to imply each game would be walk, but it's still a really easy patch as far as conference scheduled go

I can't wait to have multiple heart attacks twice a week from Valentines Day through March 5th.

Brannigans Law
Oct 3, 2013
It's nice to see us above Sparty, but for fucks sake if we get put in their bracket again this year I will have an aneurysm

• Locked thread