Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Steve Alford was a bad hire.
This poll is closed.
Yes. 10 29.41%
Yes. 8 23.53%
Yes. 9 26.47%
Yes. 7 20.59%
Total: 12 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Villanova should be a top 3 team but it doesn't matter at this point. They're really really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Yeah good thing I posted that earlier today makes me look really smart

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

I just feel for the beat reporter who had his arm broken. Really sucks for him, especially around the holidays

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

OctoberBlues posted:

I don't recall there being any major injuries or anything, so "Oliver Purnell" would be my top theory as well.

They played a really soft out of conference schedule

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

The ACC doesn't have many decent teams. They have a good amount of very good to great teams, and then just a ton of poo poo. Which is good for Virginia fans. We just had a really tough run of games, and we now have a really easy stretch until traveling to Louisville at the end of the month.

Valentine's Day through the end of the year is brutal though

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

I just looked at SC's schedule and even your SEC schedule is weak. You don't get any of the good teams twice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Didn't mean to imply each game would be walk, but it's still a really easy patch as far as conference scheduled go

• Locked thread