Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I don't like the title of this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
This is not the thread title that we need but the thread title we deserve

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

George Zimmer posted:

She's the opposite of Pirelli: she doesn't make me ultra soft

Diet Crack posted:

I'd put my tokens in her development

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

New thread and no Claire Williams jokes yet? Id post her a reply in this thread. If you know what I mean fellas :smug:
I enjoyed these posts.

Foxtrot_13 posted:

Ferrari had their poo poo together this year and he still beat them as well. If Kimi can get onto the podium three times and Vettel win three times then it's the 2nd best car on the grid.
So just like every year Alonso was there except 2014?

track day bro! posted:

I cant think of a single 'Team Player' that has won a wdc.
Jackie Stewart. He taught his teammate Francois Cevert everything he knew. Even taught him how to crash at Watkins Glen, which Jackie himself had never managed. Such generosity and loyalty.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

AgentJotun posted:

Claire Williams is nice and all but seriously doesn't hold a candle to Carmen Jorda.
It's pronounced Whore-Da right?

Also Claire admitted to being in a hotel room in her pajamas with a 3-time fraud from Brazil, she's tainted.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

1500quidporsche posted:

I'd be fine with Vettel becoming Lauda Jr at this point.
Vettel's too polite to be Lauda. Lauda's best feature is what an arrogant prick he is.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Does anyone remember how the official catchphrase of the TAG-McLaren sponsorship was "don't crack under pressure"? Remember that?

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Not everyone can be as beautiful as Our Nando. Even in death.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Wirth1000 posted:

Venezuela apparently votes soon which seems like the current government will lose their majority cause Maduro is as charismatic as a certain R. Dennis and, also, a complete lack of poo poo tickets. Besides Maduro & Co. literally saying they will instigate an armed rebellion if they lose a majority I think the more important question is just how drastically this will affect Pastor & that sweet, sweet PDVSA money. I hope Renault wasn't counting on it.
I weep at the thought of a nation run by Ron Dennis.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Hey who wants more Nando-san?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Is Claire single, by the way?

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
But she's not as beautiful as this F1 personality. Knows how to ride 4 wheels AND 2. So beautiful.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Kilmers Elbow posted:

Look how clean the floor is, Ron.

Just look.
Yeah but the pattern is not very clear and organized. Ron will not be jealous.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
F1 2017: No Gubbins

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

be nice wicka posted:

i don't see that there's a difference between the two tasks
That explains a lot, if this guy is Ron

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Is she hot? I mean with age in consideration

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I didn't know they already had a sponsorship deal with Santander. I've never seen it on the car?

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
That jet really isn't that mega. Bruce Dickinson has a way bigger jet and also makes better music.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Honestly they just look like a couple of blind guys and a granddad on dialysis to me.

Honestly he married Ginger Spice and she still looks good, I can't hate him. Wasn't it really the fizzy drink higherups who did most of the whining, too?

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
What about Our Claire? She tried to seduce Ayrton Senna after all, she has good taste. Didn't do that to Nico Rosberg.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
How do I win Joe's Award anyway?

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Norns posted:

Last years dick noses were pretty bad
For a while Our Pastor literally had two dicks he could shove up the back of every other car

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

learnincurve posted:

"Ferrari cannot be put in a corner on its knees and say nothing"
Italians can't shut up during a blowjob, it's so annoying.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Ron is the team manager this thread deserves

https://willthef1journo.wordpress.com/2015/12/15/ron-direction/

quote:

a man living in the past. One who, until very recently, did not really understand what an email was and told people he needed to contact that he would do so by sending them “an internet.”

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
He may be senile rather than autistic. Even the F1 thread knows where Quick Nick Heidfeld is working these days.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

darth cookie posted:

To be fair, getting attention is your raison d'ętre when you're a journo.
But not if you're a McLaren

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

quote:

Fernando Alonso sunbathing image was funny, says Ron Dennis

Now all you Worst Threaders will have to eat your words: Ron is no autist, he understands humor perfectly well.

http://www.skysports.com/f1/news/24184/10102286/fernando-alonso-sunbathing-image-was-funny-says-ron-dennis

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Sweet Seb.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I thought you guys were kidding but Sky F1 literally is the darts channel now. It's incredible.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Motorsport.com did a study of Hefe's strife

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/analysis-the-real-cost-of-pdvsa-sponsoring-pastor-maldonado/

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Claire Williams is british.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
http://www.inautonews.com/hamilton-says-he-is-dyslexic

quote:

World champion Lewis Hamilton has revealed he is dyslexic

Thus emulating the Great British Jackie Stewart, or as Lewis colloquially knows him, "man".

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Winning 5 WDCs for Ferrari must not pay that well.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
They built 2-3 LMP cars and hired 2-3 teams to run them without even reading the regulations? You'd never know they were a Japanese company, that sounds like garagistas.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Weren't they together like 4 years before they got married?

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Why are they all wearing the same faded blue jeans? Is that how Ferrari connects with "the kids these days"?

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I must have mentioned this before but if anyone thinks they saw boring races this year in lovely fake country venues you should watch the 89 US GP in Phoenix on youtube. Christ what a parade of a race on a completely worthless track. Makes any Circuit de Tilke look beautiful.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Yeah it looks like an autocross with fewer spectators and less fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Was there something in the early 80s about setting up tracks with no spectators? Was it like a new fad where TV is the future and humans are bad? Was it Bernie's idea?

• Locked thread