Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

Norns posted:

And Vettle is good and cool and won when they didn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Ah the good old British Broadcasting Corporation, let's show that jerry what for eh, tally ho

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Keyser S0ze posted:

staying up till 1AM dancing to horrible music with a bunch of douches at a club

Ugh, "clubbing" is so neanderthalic, give me a good old Let's Play over a club any day

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

F1 races will benefit from looking like abstract weather forecasts

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

"...but later on expect clear skies and some sunshine to break through..."

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

I'm probably going to drop that narrative about three minutes from now but for the time being it works

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Riso posted:

Good news about Renault!
They said the final livery will be more yellow!

I'm buzzing

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Alain Post posted:

Renault had very little development time so they could come good in the second half of the year.

In their Lotus guide they've tended to fall back as the season progressed though, dunno what a works Renault team would do to change that

learnincurve posted:

The most amusing part of the day was when Seb turned the engine up a bit for that one lap in order to try to bait Lewis out of sandbagging mode, but Lewis was so intent on beating Nico's most laps on the first day of testing record that he didn't give a poo poo and kept putting in steady fuel friendly lap times instead.

If he had gone faster he would have done more laps in that time :f1101:

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Halo14 posted:

I read this thread regularly but to be honest most of it is:

My eyes glaze over when people start talking about the FW14 or the PI55 or whatever, I don't care for the technical side nor will my brain let me, as long as there are fast cars that go in circles I'm all set

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Oh no, not Beyonce! Maybe they'll keep usage of that one Sigma track that's been on everything else down to under 20 times per race weekend

E

quote:

And Haryanto posts his first time in the Manor, a 1m35.186s.

Success!

HJB fucked around with this message at 11:01 on Feb 24, 2016

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

F1 has no personalities in it.

agreed

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

I tipped him to become a star a few years ago, now the only star he's tipped is brown

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

It's a different culture over there, wasn't football star Kaka's wife thirteen or something like that? Not that it's any less wrong but they seem to think it's fine

E: Guess not, though they met when she was 15. Maybe I was thinking of another footballer

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

learnincurve posted:

Don't Williams make stuff now?

"Inroads" at the start of the year, "up the numbers" by the end

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

All you can even begin to compare is their respective fastest times, because then you know the cars are capable of going at least that fast

Speaking of which, is there a site that's been collecting them? Bonus points if they do it by tyre

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Human Grand Prix posted:

Autosport Live does list the fastest time each car has achieved each day and the tire it was achieved on.

Yeah but does it also put them into a nice little overall list so I don't have to use my brain

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

See this, this is what I want, always.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

I'm glad they're making a mockery of the BBC's budget cuts by hiring everyone under the sun, that will surely end well

E: That's a point, are they still gonna show any practice sessions? Guess they'd have to shove them on More4 if they are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

That or put him out of our misery

• Locked thread