Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
#ADay4All

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
:chome:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
i don't think you guys appreciate how bonkers this is and i don't know why not

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

if you want to make some sweet consultant $$$ start learning about accessibility now because we're just a couple lawsuits away from that poo poo being mandatory

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

qirex posted:

if you want to make some sweet consultant $$$ start learning about accessibility now because we're just a couple lawsuits away from that poo poo being mandatory

this is correct and you can make some significant figgies doing this

our accessibility guru is run off her feet and she spends many dollars on the kit that people need to do their jobs

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
step one: fire all of the spergs and hire developers that can empathize with humans.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

working for a megacorp you get kind of used to being 2-5 years behind the curve on everything but we do a really good job with accessibility and I feel good about that :yaycloud:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
just figure out a way to blind people so you get a competitive advantage

• Locked thread