Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wet Tie Affair
May 8, 2008

P-I-Z-Z-A

The other 4 were fun, so I'm in for this one as well. Thanks for putting another one of these together, LeafHouse!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wet Tie Affair
May 8, 2008

P-I-Z-Z-A

My box will be going out Tuesday. As a hint it's going to someone who has sent to me before.

I would appreciate it if the person sending to me could pm or email tracking info; would just make things easier.

Wet Tie Affair
May 8, 2008

P-I-Z-Z-A

My package got sent earlier today and is on its way!

Wet Tie Affair
May 8, 2008

P-I-Z-Z-A

Merkin Muffley posted:

Thanks for the great box, Wet Tie Affair! Cheers!

Glad everything arrived intact! I probably went overboard on the packaging but better to be safe than sorry!

---

Also I know some folks were shipping a little late, but if whoever is sending to me could pm/email tracking info or get in touch if something is delaying shipment it would be appreciated!

Wet Tie Affair
May 8, 2008

P-I-Z-Z-A

Got a well-packed box today, pretty sure from Slore Tactician:

Carton Boat x2
Carton HopPun x2
Carton Epitome
Carton Yirgachefee
FiftyFifty Eclipse ???
Free Will Key Lime Sour

Kane Malus
OEC Gosatequin
To Ol I've Seen Bigger Than Yours
To Ol Mine is Bigger Than Yours
Wicked Weed Black Angel

Lots of good looking stuff here, thank you very much! I can't figure out which Elipse variant you sent though, can you or someone else who knows point me in the right direction?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wet Tie Affair
May 8, 2008

P-I-Z-Z-A

Of course I didn't think to check the FiftyFifty website...

Even though it was pretty creative packaging it was secure and it all got here okay. Thanks again!

• Locked thread